Never in a million years.....

henry d

The court heard he has a "chronic alcohol problem" and had drunk the best part of a 10 litre box of wine

That's some wine box.

She added that Hughes hit Barney Jones over the head with the crutch, leaving him with a headache. He then laughed and hit Michael Jones in the thigh, causing bruising.

I'm not sure they'll survive

From another news story

Barney, 26 - or Master Jonba Hehol - and Daniel, 21 - Master Morda Hehol - head the UK Church of the Jedi, in honour of the film's good knights.

However, any congregation member drawn to the dark side of the Force, embodied in the film by Darth Vader, would be advised they are following the wrong path and could face expulsion.

Barney explained: "Obviously, if someone starts to try and use the good force for greed and power, they are going to bring negative interference into the meetings.

Oh dear god, some people really have too much time on their hands

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I never thought of posting this.....

I live in Holyhead and know (by sight) the fruit cakes who started this jedi church, me and a mate saw it in a local paper that it had started, and couldnt get our heads around wheather they were serious or taking the p**s.

My mother works in a local center which is avalible to hire, she told me that these troubled individuals used the center as a meeting point, so as two curious young lads we decided to go along to see wheather they were infact serious or just having a laugh, the experiance was shall we say was extreamly interesting actually, never in my entire life have i ever witnessed so may *****D up individuals acting so serious, we "naturally" burst out in laughter (much to there disgust, during a master yoda speach) and walked out of the place.

Talking in the car we joked about how funny it would be if someone started a Dark side church, which could meet at like football matches where they could beat the living c**p out of each other much to everyones amusement....

A few days later someone beat us to it, dressed up as darth vader and as you all know jumped into the garden where they were practicing "toy stick fighting," and presumed to beat the **** out of them with a crutch............

This was then front page of the local paper, and along with the rest of the town... i laughed my head off, with a big thumbs up to good old Darth Vader............................LEGEND............. and as you can imagen, a few free pints came his way, for the comical value :good:

Hilarious. It's just a shame sentancing is on the 13th of May. You'd of thought the magistrate would've got a "May the 4th be with you" joke in there somewhere!

I'm off to the the Lamb and Deathstar for a pint. Anyone care to join me?? :welcomeani:

Edited by tinbum71

What a very strange story, grown men playing with toys and filming it only to be attacked by a drunk bloke in a bin bag. Well thats what I thought until I saw it was in Wales :welcomeani:

Blimey, well what do you expect? All the individuals involved were found to be very "Welsh" (worse that being very "drunk" or very "Berettaman1").

Top marks to the Judge's for his quip ""I hope the force will soon be with him."

it could only bloody happen in wales,glad it was up north mind,would never happen down south :yes::good: