last night shooting

keyhole08

last night me and sparkie went shoot we shoot 3 foxs the 1st one was running from feild to feild we maned to get it in a feild were we could shoot it

the 2nd fox was after some fish on the path when we was on the way back to the car

the 3rd fox came out will i was having a play with my ari riffle when sparlie spoted it on the hill so we went up and and tryed to shoot it but he kep ducken down so we cuoldent see it so we walked up a bit closer to it :blush::rolleyes:

great stuff

Do you have spell checker?

do you actually think writing this is a good way for welcoming some one new to the forum

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO

do you not think it would have been a better idea to pm instead of posting on one of his first posts and saying something like that.

great stuff

This is getting a bit tiresome now. None of us are going to win any prizes for writing. A young lad has made two posts and he is being asked, does he have a spell check? Do the people who ask these questions get a kick out of trying to make other people look small?

Not everyone has the same abilities; some excel in a particular area, but fall flat on their face in other areas. We are all different, what is important to me may be well down someone else’s list of priorities. That does not make it wrong.

If you can read the post and understand it, that should be sufficient. The person who has written the post has got their message across.

So please less of the spelling bashing, spelling in the great scheme of things is way down the list of priorities. Personally I would prefer to read an informative post with bad spelling than a load of rubbish with immaculate grammar.

TC

great stuff

This is getting a bit tiresome now. None of us are going to win any prizes for writing. A young lad has made two posts and he is being asked, does he have a spell check? Do the people who ask these questions get a kick out of trying to make other people look small?

Not everyone has the same abilities; some excel in a particular area, but fall flat on their face in other areas. We are all different, what is important to me may be well down someone else’s list of priorities. That does not make it wrong.

If you can read the post and understand it, that should be sufficient. The person who has written the post has got their message across.

So please less of the spelling bashing, spelling in the great scheme of things is way down the list of priorities. Personally I would prefer to read an informative post with bad spelling than a load of rubbish with immaculate grammar.

TC

Well said mate

great stuff

TC

Well said mate

seconded: just out of interest TC you used a spellchecker didnt you :rolleyes:

seconded: just out of interest TC you used a spellchecker didnt you :rolleyes:

Yes! But for no other reason than it is sometimes importent to me that everything is spelt correctly. I do not give a dam what other people think, I do not do it to impress anyone I do it for my own gratification. ( Done without the spell check :blush: )

TC

Why use a windows based spalchukker? The forums are full of them.

Russ, go and shoot some of your own instead of relying on other peoples successes to satisfy your bloodlust.

The fact that he's been out with Sparkie ( a founder member of the forum) should tell you that even though he's not got many posts, he knows how it works on here.

By the way, have has an E in it.

Nice post Keyholeing chappie. I understood it.

Sparkie, was the first fox done with a v-max? Looks like the same sort of damage my .243 does with 75gn. Deader than a dead thing that's been to the university of dead.

Dave

Edited by DaveK

:blush: It wouldn't have been any less value at all......but you might have spelt damn correctly!!! :blink:

Just goes to prove that I do need the spell check. :no: Perhaps I should have posted the unmodified version. That should have got a few laughs. :rolleyes:

To be honest I cannot spell at all, but I have learnt how to use word. As there is nothing more infuriating than when you are trying to answer a post, and all people do is pick you up on your spelling, instead of the content of the post.

It is a pity that people find it "clever" to point out other peoples failings rather than look to their own failings. Trying to humiliate someone on an open forum is neither clever or productive. I often wonder how many productive members have been lost by these tactics from the "perfect" minority.

TC