Woman needed!

Pike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I can sort out a couple of days on the pigeon, bit of lamping foxes and rabbits and my speciality driven squirrel (no honestly you have to try it) - just promise I can give them back again when the pheasant season starts. :huh:

Actually - maybe the original post should have read woman needed from 1 Feb - 3 November!! ???

Pike

Well excuse me, in the defence of women I have problems finding guys that will put up with Three fantastic Gun dogs, a few shoot guns, muddy wellies, the nice wax jacket smell and not seeing me for days on end during the shooting season or various other times when I was to go and play with birds (the feathered type, thanks boys!)

I have been out with blokes that are just wanting to play with the guns during the Summer Clay shooting how Macho but can't deal with geting wet , muddy, cold and bloody.

But I am sure there is some one out there for us all, you need a good country girl, but hey I was born in Brighton so may be there is hope for Essex Girls?:huh: I am sure you can get white wellies with heels.

• 1 year later...
Guest john5
I know this is like a red rag to a bull with some of the **** - taking ******** on here ( mentioning no names - you know who you are).

Have been doing my level best to find myself a new woman but how do you explain that you spend every other night shooting foxy woxies and when you are not doing that you are filling the freezer with bunnies or sitting next to a lake. Then when the winter comes around you spend every waking hour in waxed cotton thrashing through bramble for no pay so people can knock pretty chickens out of the air. This does not go down well in urban Essex (well Romford actually) and one of my sisters friends actually screamed when she walked into my new flat and saw the picture of my first 100 bird day hanging over my stuffed woodcock! :*) :lol:

Any ideas? :thumbs:

(and yes I have considered sheep and no I didn't, know I won't and I'm told the cream will sort it out!)

you may try the lonely hearts colum, try this,.... wanted ! women who can skin rabbits, must be a good shot, have a decent boat for fishing , and be able to train gundogs,........... please send photos of boat , dog (s) and guns to ............ whatever address ,........ ps. and must be able to cook....... hope this helps