tag heuer

ddanby111

No profile, no history and knocking out a £3.4k watch for a monkey?

Pffffff.

I can offer you your very own plot of land on the moon, a Scottish Laird title or a mini metro with no tax and no MOT if anyone does have £500 to waste, erm I mean spend / invest / pick up a bargain with.

is it broke? it says 4.45, and its 10.00 now :good:

Very good indeed.

I have got a piece of the original cross if there are religious types out there. Consider swapping for a tooth of st barnabus or a hooky watch.

I have no paperwork with the cross fragment but a bloke I met in the pub swore it was real.

JDF

is it broke? it says 4.45, and its 10.00 now :)

Might I suggest you check the thread again at say a quarter to five this afternoon and satisfy yourself as to the performance of said time piece?

:good::lol::lol:

hey mate dont take what we say to heart 999 out ov 1000 if its 2 good to be ture it normal means it is your a shooter yourself mate i am sure you can be as scheptical (if thats how you spell it) as the rest ov us so just chill u know ifs the real deal if no one else does

ok mate cool.... just i rang the jewlers today and they said that no one can tell its history, wether its stolen or what ... so im just wantin a quick sale on a expensive watch... ive never known anyone who didnt want the deal of the century... im no joker just want some cash of a decent gun for the watch....

£500 would getyou a flight to Thailand with enough left over for about 10 of these.

If it is real I assume it has a serial no.? Tag Heuer would be able to give it's history. Unless of course they had their records office burn down recently

any how look at the pictures close up... do you think a cheap chink could replicate this soo good... look at the back... if anyone wants to do a deal you can check the watch out yourself first... take it into a jewlers......