THE BIG SLEEP!!!

tommy trucker

nice one Tommy, that rifle certainly does the bis for ya! :lol: i wish i could persuade my local firearms officer for a variation on my FAC, when plod inspected my permish ( a WPC) she reckons its not safe, ok only for a fac air rifle :/ .Any suggestions how to change their minds? regards Digga :lol:

Very nice tommy,

Nice pic as well .... congrat's.

New to the forum .. and I have looked back at previous threads.

What cal rifle ??

Bullet weight ??

Any problem with reflection off moderator ??

My mody is 16" long (total barrel length 34") stainless and I have thought of tape to prevent reflection ??

Shot from the VERMINATOR ??

Coo'r you had a good night. All the brushers look to be in good nick.

Watch this I'm going to embarrass myself now, Its hard to tell from the picture is it one dog and three vixens.  :*)

EF

sorry m8, 3dogs 1vixen, the vixen is on the right with white tip on her brush (2dogs this years)

all fine fell foxes :lol::lol:

What cal rifle ??

Bullet weight ??

Any problem with reflection off moderator ??

My mody is 16" long (total barrel length 34") stainless and I have thought of tape to prevent reflection ??

Shot from the VERMINATOR ??

rifle= tika .223

bullet= 55gn vmax

i've had my barrel chopped to 18.5''

modderator extends my barrel length by 50ml or so.

no refletion off the lamp, i use a lightforce 170 (sits quite hihg on the scope)

shot off the VERMINATOR bonnet.

i drove up a valley stopped at vantage points and called with the fox whistle. this seemed to do the trick. all of the foxes were called in from nowhere :lol::lol:

Well done tommy,proper job.Are you sure you use a whistle,not a dinner bell instead.I bought myself one of those whistles last year,spent ages practising. Mainly while driving to work once you have the knack they are pucker.Got to practise a bit more before i do as well as you :lol::lol:

Nice one Tommy, A good night out, I'm hoping to get a .223 variation on my fac this year. :P

Digga... you're gonna have to change your avatar mate, every time I scroll down I get distracted and forget what I was reading!! :lol:

yea VD, she is really mesmerising!!! perfect bouncers, she just wants to bring a smile on the face of any red blooded male! :/ if she offends anyone, al take her off and put my handsome mug up there :lol::lol::/:/

Coo'r you had a good night. All the brushers look to be in good nick.

Watch this I'm going to embarrass myself now, Its hard to tell from the picture is it one dog and three vixens.  :*)

EF

sorry m8, 3dogs 1vixen, the vixen is on the right with white tip on her brush (2dogs this years)

all fine fell foxes :P:/

:lol::lol::/ told you :*)

Nice one Tommy, A good night out, I'm hoping to get a .223 variation on my fac this year. :P

Digga... you're gonna have to change your avatar mate, every time I scroll down I get distracted and forget what I was reading!! :lol:

yea VD, she is really mesmerising!!! perfect bouncers, she just wants to bring a smile on the face of any red blooded male! :/ if she offends anyone, al take her off and put my handsome mug up there :lol::lol::/:/

That would do either of the following two things...

The PW membership to half - due to broken screens and permanent blindness

Or

Cause more offence :lol::lol::lol:

Tommy,

I'd like to know a bit more about the scope if you don't mind. Is it a 56 objective lens ?

Plus, on the top of the back of the scope, there is a **** that looks like it turns one of those red dots on. Is that what it is ?

SCOPE:- NIGHTFORCE VARMINT 3.5-15X56 with NP2DD illuminated recticle. 1/8 moa

(yes thats what the **** at the back is for to turn it on & varie the brightness)

this scope is the dogs dangleys :lol::lol::/

well done tommy,how many foxs u shot this year mate.i have yet to shoot a fox but as my mate has just got his fac,it wont be long till i have 1 to my name...if i dont miss :/

wots the whistle u use tommy and where u shoot. :lol:

foxes shot= :lol: dont know dont keep count.....9 last week (between my shooting partner & myself. 1 lamps,1 shoots depending on whos permision we're on

WHISTLE (hard to master but just takes practice)

FoxWhistle.jpg

it's available from foxshot.co.uk(gold plated)

or i could get you one from my local rfd, when he comes back off his hols.....