Armoury

Fleabag

What use are bullets without guns though? he just sounds like a wannabe terrorist, glad they nicked him in time before he turned into a real one. Must have had a very disturbed mind that lad..

Now I think il just hide a few things away in my room after sorting them out for spring cleaning.. :yes:

DSCN2486.jpg

DSCN2432.jpg

Anyone would think im a terrorist with all the hobbies I have :rolleyes:

Phil (legitimate firearms user) :lol:

What use are bullets without guns though? he just sounds like a wannabe terrorist, glad they nicked him in time before he turned into a real one. Must have had a very disturbed mind that lad..

Now I think il just hide a few things away in my room after sorting them out for spring cleaning.. :lol:

DSCN2486.jpg

DSCN2432.jpg

Anyone would think im a terrorist with all the hobbies I have :yes:

Phil (legitimate firearms user) :lol:

Who shot the diver. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: Thats an Oceanic 7mm titanium lined wetsuit, even that is chilly in UK waters.

Edit:

Dont tell my better half I had a man in a rubber suit on my bed :rolleyes::yes:

spend some money? get a dui cf200 and a polartec undersuit dry and WARM

cheers KW

And what's the betting he'll have an appeal in within in months, to be honest most of that stuff has being baned around the interenet for a while.

As for the Anarchist's Cook Book, The Hitman's Manual, I think if you searched the warez sites long enough, you'll find them,

BJ.

Aye,

Back in the day I used to have a copy aswell, going back about 10 years or so! Long before this latest form of terrorism popped up. The kid was A* #### stupid thats got to be said, and his actions are clearly illegal and to be out in 2.5years he's a very lucky man. But I can't help thinking he was more a wannabe 007/SAS type than someone with intent on being the next suicide bomber - though I think this view was reflected in the light sentance he recieved.

I agree, if he wasnt a wannabe, he wouldnt have been caught and prosecuted... It would probably be too late if he was 'for real' (as the chavs say around here).

Still though its good they deal with it now, or his twisted mind may take him on a journey that ultimatley leaves a person(s) dead or injured.

*** how the hell did he mannage to get all that ammo in the first place? if he got most of that through that lot through mail order before he got caught you have to ask yourself who else is doing the same thing!

And how did he get an export permit from the yanks?

*** how the hell did he mannage to get all that ammo in the first place? if he got most of that through that lot through mail order before he got caught you have to ask yourself who else is doing the same thing!

And how did he get an export permit from the yanks?

I seen a guy on are local news who had an m16 sent over from the states

He only got caught by chance if i can remember.

How can this happen and who else is doing it

Makes you shudder to think :lol::good: