other forums

markbivvy

what Red said and it is beacuse im on here that this 1 works for everyone..

its because my shots are just so good.. let me tell you a story....

bad young Aled_Cky is out shooting Rooks one day on newly seeded barely...

he sets up his kit, puts down his 1(ONE) decoy and after 10seconds after setting up his BROWINING CITORI 12GAUGE with 1/4 1/4 chokes a flock of 100rooks are flying in, Aled does the thing he usually does and puts in Lyalvale 28g no8's and when his RangeFinder says 1599metres, Aled thinks 1 metre off a mile, thats a good range. so he lines the barrels smack on the rooks and fires, 2 shots in 1/10 a second.. after 1/4 a second he then sees 99rooks fall and just 1 is coming towards him now, so he says dam it only hit 99 i should get 150 at 1mile easy.

so he picks up his Webley Bolt Action .410 2 1/2" puts in a 14gram no7shot and fires at the rook, now the rangefinder says 1530metres, so he says to himself, piece of pi** and fires, a second later the crow drops.. he then jumps in his JOHN DEERE 7810 300hp Opened-Out and goes and collects the rooks, and there were exactly 100 ;)

and thats the everyday life for me..

the moral of the story is.........

"It Doesn't matter what the distance is.... just make sure you get them all"

Aled

:lol::lol: perish the thought jordan ,i'm still shaking my head as to why i actualy read that ;) :blink:

but im glad he kept the distance within reason this time :lol:

keep it up aled ,im awaiting the next instalment of the incredible adventures of Aled_cky the welsh wizzard and the uk's secret weapon of mass "rook" destruction.

martin

Your teachers they are wrong!!

Lazy overpaid underworked no good blights on society.  If they weren't so hell bend on rounding things up or down and teaching children the correct things in life I would be a lawyer and Red would be able to spell!!!

Squint

I see your education/schooling provided you with the ability to communicate your obvious dislike for teachers squint :blink: , a little F.Y.I. i live with whom i consider to be one of the most dedicated special needs teachers the city of Edmonton has the privalige to employ she works like a dog all year ,at present she is writing I.P.P.s for each child in her class ,this consists of around 15 pages of individual progress reporting in all subjects taken ,goals and targets set and achieved,this one of a number of tasks she undertakes 4 x per year ,she is one of many i have no doubt of that ,i would like to see you try a year in the shoes of a teacher,she's spent many a night till 11/12 working and many a weekend sat/sun

doing the same UNPAID .

just my opinion squint ,give most of them the credit they deserve,think of the poor soul dealing with ALED walk a mile in them shoes buddy ;)

martin

Your teachers they are wrong!!

Lazy overpaid underworked no good blights on society.  If they weren't so hell bend on rounding things up or down and teaching children the correct things in life I would be a lawyer and Red would be able to spell!!!

Squint

I see your education/schooling provided you with the ability to communicate your obvious dislike for teachers squint :blink: , a little F.Y.I. i live with whom i consider to be one of the most dedicated special needs teachers the city of Edmonton has the privalige to employ she works like a dog all year ,at present she is writing I.P.P.s for each child in her class ,this consists of around 15 pages of individual progress reporting in all subjects taken ,goals and targets set and achieved,this one of a number of tasks she undertakes 4 x per year ,she is one of many i have no doubt of that ,i would like to see you try a year in the shoes of a teacher,she's spent many a night till 11/12 working and many a weekend sat/sun

doing the same UNPAID .

just my opinion squint ,give most of them the credit they deserve,think of the poor soul dealing with ALED walk a mile in them shoes buddy ;)

martin

TLE...

He ment British Teachers :lol::lol::lol:

are you telling me that british teachers are not up to standards RED,if so how so,

im asking this 2fold <--gert good gramer eh , :*)

i received my education there,and then proceeded on to engineering college and furthered my career in that field with another 5 years of schooling,didnt seem to me that the standards were low then,things must be at an all time low in the schooling system,

i also have friends there brits and canuks who teach in english schools their not conveying doom and gloom to me either, enlighten me RED im genuinly interested ;)?,

my 2 sons are there also

martin

it certainly is stanley ,

i think the responsabilties of the schools are being put upon the individual teachers themselves as opposed to the institution in whole,the teachers are being forced to push the better students through and leave the rest behind :< .

e.g. number of "A"students passing the grade as opposed to failing is being pushed to the limits and the lower grade students are falling by the wayside,this is not a schooling problem alone , i still beleive that the responsability of the parents is THE MAJOR factor in how a child is brought up to enter a working life ,they are ( as we all know )our first educators/teachers.

in finishing my wandering rant ,as i have said i have two boys myself,they both live in "bristol,england" ,i have a very large interest in their future,and hope they do well with the knowledge their mother and i have passed on,one can only hope watch and wait .

martin

I quite agree with you there Martin re our parents. I have more respect for them and our other elders than I did say 10 years ago. I dare say that if I had it all to do again I would have listened more. I think the single biggest obstacle for me was realising I didn't know everything. Now that I have come to learn this I feel I have learnt much more from more people than I ever thought I would. This is my advice to others aswell.

Mr Squint wants to get into teaching or social work herself.

Squint