Thieving SCUM!!

Mutley

There is a small clay shoot not too far from where i live, run by a friend, it's not a big club (60-80 members tops) and the guys there work

hard to achieve what they have equipment and set up wise.....I have only shot here a couple of times but always made to feel

welcome and had a great mornings shooting......

But last night my friend told me the place had been broken into, both containers (steel), club cabin. Virtually all the traps were

stolen, even the one out of the tower the club lads had made, the SCUM only left a couple of manual traps and came armed for the

job ie. Chain saws to cut into the cabin and tower plus what ever they used to get into the containers as they are apparently a mess now!

(holes cut in the sides of them etc...)

These Thieving B******* obviously came knowing what was there, with enough man power and vehicles to move the gear!

Sadly with this being a small club i don't think the insurance covers for this, i know they have third party liability and nothing else!

So guys if you are in the midlands area (this happened in Hoton, Loughborugh) keep your eye on your club

As for any thieving scum reading this...1. I'm surprised you can read!!....And 2......Why bother saying anything? you're to THICK

to have a conscience!

Mutley

Unless they are shooters after a trap so they can do it without going to a club??

Sorry to hear this pal, i hope the little ******S get whats comming to them real soon!!!!

Edited by Ice

Set up a daily email summary of whats coming on ebay with clay/ pigeon/ trap in the title.

They cant post stuff like that, it'll have to be sold local delivery or collection. Unless the have a deal with a gang further away to take the stuff off their hands. Sytill, you might recognise it.

I have also seen people put postings on ebay for stuff they have had stolen, like;

CHEAP CLAY PIGEON TRAP FOR SALE

Not from me, we had a load stolen form...it was: a,b,c,d,e,f. Here are some pics, there is a reward of a freed ays on the clays with us you help us find it on ebay.

--

You get the idea, pout it on a recurrign listing.

Thanks for the help and support lads, I will pass the advice on to my mate :good:

I'll post any new information as i get it :good:

I know it's life but it just P***** me off when you have something that some one else wants,

and they can't be bothered to earn it honestly yet can put in all the effort to obtain it dishonestly......

But as we all know too well it does appear at times that crime does pay :hmm::no::lol:

Cheers Mutley

I often hear of this happening. There must be a market for them. Any ideas where? I would of thought if a scum bag pulls up at a clay ground and asks if you want to buy a trap for cash with no quesions asked the majority of people would call the police straight away.

Jobs like this are done to order.

Someone needs something for whatever value, and has a group of well equipped thugs to go and steal it for them at a set price.

Thats why the job was done well, the theives had time to take photos, gain information about possible CCTV etc etc. Then they come in with an organised plan and all the equipment to do it.

Someone needs something for whatever value, and has a group of well equipped thugs to go and steal it for them at a set price.

Thats why the job was done well, the theives had time to take photos, gain information about possible CCTV etc etc. Then they come in with an organised plan and all the equipment to do it.

Is there some thing you want to share with us Hunter?? :hmm::good::good:

But seriously no matter who, what, where or when this type of thing happens, it makes my blood boil :no:

As for jonno 357 "Crime doesnt pay"...... Not quite sure where you're coming from on that?? it may not pay for those that

get caught and successfully prosecuted, but for those that don't? Well if it didn't pay why do the scum bother to do it???????

No offence meant mate :lol:

This has happened at our club twice now but they have never pinched the traps.....

Batteries and generators (2 portable) the first time

cables and big portable replacement generator the second time.......

Thankfully insurance has paid out both times....

Is there some thing you want to share with us Hunter?? :good::lol: B)

But seriously no matter who, what, where or when this type of thing happens, it makes my blood boil <_<

As for jonno 357 "Crime doesnt pay"...... Not quite sure where you're coming from on that?? it may not pay for those that

get caught and successfully prosecuted, but for those that don't? Well if it didn't pay why do the scum bother to do it???????

No offence meant mate :yes:

begining to get that impression too :hmm: