Big cats in Britain

dustyfox

Great post dusty,its only the twentieth time its been done in the last six month !!!and no i havent seen one and wont unless i go to the zoo because they only exist in britain in the wild in the minds of certain people that see things they want to see and they will all come on here now and swear blind that they have lions at the bottom of their garden(next to the fairies)and it doesnt matter what anyone says, they are there and that is THAT.

Bolam lake is a spooky place at night,more so if the mist is on the water as it is a deathly silent place and even if an owl farts it sounds loud, but the yeti story belongs with the big cats story.

NEVER A TRUER WORD SAID :good: but would you fish it alone <_<

Deary me not this AGAIN! :good:

Big cats, ghosts, and UFOS dont exist. :hmm:

Despite the thousands of dodgy photos and news reports, I have yet to see the real thing or veiw some real evidence of their presence in the UK.

I'm gonna be pedantic. :yes:

Surely an un-identified flying object could be anything and doesn't have to be extra-terrestrial in order for someone to have not correctly indentified it?

FM <_<

Bolam lake is a spooky place at night,more so if the mist is on the water as it is a deathly silent place and even if an owl farts it sounds loud, but the yeti story belongs with the big cats story.

NEVER A TRUER WORD SAID :good: but would you fish it alone <_<

I have fished it with a mate and you spend more time looking over your shoulder than watching your rods :yes: And then to cap it off we saw two monks from the nearby harnham monastry walking up the far bank,all dressed in orange robe and bald heads :hmm: Its a spooky sight in the half light on a misty morning i will tell ya!!

Deary me not this AGAIN! :good:

Big cats, ghosts, and UFOS dont exist. :hmm:

Despite the thousands of dodgy photos and news reports, I have yet to see the real thing or veiw some real evidence of their presence in the UK.

I'm gonna be pedantic. :yes:

Surely an un-identified flying object could be anything and doesn't have to be extra-terrestrial in order for someone to have not correctly indentified it?

FM <_<

Smart *** :lol: B)

But you are correct, I did refer to UFO's as being ET UFO's.

our local papers ran a story reporting a "big cat" a few times..... makes me laugh..... its probably someones moggy which has been at its owners stegger supplies....

i dismissed it as total pap, that is, untill my mates dad (not the jackanory type) claimed to have whitness it...:good: i asked him was he under the influence and he reckons not... he said it was a cat, as large as say a springer......<_<

I see one quite often actually.

2 doors down have a bloody massive black cat that takes pleasure in crapping on my garden. no amount of clapping, shouting or chucking things at him will stop him having his dump.

I would run out and kick him up the ****, but i'd get a smelly foot.

2 doors down have a bloody massive black cat that takes pleasure in crapping on my garden. no amount of clapping, shouting or chucking things at him will stop him having his dump.

What about a bucket of cold water?

Df

My neighbour has a big cat. Must be twice the size of her other ones.She says its something glandular but I,ve seen it rip open a bin bag and set about a turkey carcass on top of all the Whiskas she feeds it <_< I am convinced there are more out there too.

I always remember when I was growing up my dad had a neighbours cat that would rugularly crapp in his veg garden so on day he picked the cat up and smeared half a jar of english mustard on the cats ringpeice <_<

After the cat finished its buckaroo routine around the lawn it turned to wash itself and the whole thing started again! funny as hell didnt hurt the cat (only mental scars) and the cat never returned to the garden! :good:

Deary me not this AGAIN! <_<

Big cats, ghosts, and UFOS dont exist. :good:

Oh well that's that then,

Just because one person in the country has seen something then obviously it doesn't exist.

Personally I have never seen a great white shark so does that mean they don't exist?

I have seen a big cat. in fact I have seen more than one and the last one was on thursday evening on my way home from work.

Why shouldn't UFO's exist? Are you arrogant or ignorant enough to believe that the Earth is the only planet in the universe with any sort of existence on it?