I hurt

MM

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need an ear scrape ,it can be done with a grapefruit spoon . Well thats how us men here in norfolk do it . You will need something to bite on . Harnser .

WHERE THE MEN ARE MEN AND SO ARE THE WOMEN :good:

Harv ,

I come from an era when men were men and women were glad of it . Not like these drug infested pimply faced ,sallow complextion ***** that you see sculking round the city centres . Thank god these ***** have not found their way into the country side . Harnser .

(I want to) bum the younger members. (They) will not remember (in the morning). treats (for harv!)

Harv,

as one of the afore-mentioned younger members, I don't think that your post is appropriate.

Robert

PS I've helpfully filled in the missing words.

(I want to) bum the younger members. (They) will not remember (in the morning). treats (for harv!)

Harv,

as one of the afore-mentioned younger members, I don't think that your post is appropriate.

Robert

Now you are starting to worry me, just when I had decided that you were normal (ish). :good:

I had an ear infection in both ears just before Easter. It went on for a month, I was deaf in both ears.

On the subject of pain...

I dropped a railway sleeper on my leg once - that hurt !

On a separate occasion I slipped with the drill and snapped the drill bit between my thumb and fore-finger....when I came round I pulled it out and

took myself to the quacks for a Tetanus jab.

I was known as >REG PRESCOTT< for a long while.

I had an ear infection in both ears just before Easter. It went on for a month, I was deaf in both ears.

On the subject of pain...

I dropped a railway sleeper on my leg once - that hurt !

On a separate occasion I slipped with the drill and snapped the drill bit between my thumb and fore-finger....when I came round I pulled it out and

took myself to the quacks for a Tetanus jab.

I was known as >REG PRESCOTT< for a long while.

You lucky ***, I wished my life was so eventful.......you're nothing but a big headed ****** :good:

UPDATE:

well, im awake. i left work at about 5 as i couldnt stand it any longer. went straight to bed, cried and writhed around for an hour..........then........................................my head burst :P

something in my ear gave way, and it was the most painfull thing i have ever experienced. i now have to change the sheets due to the green liquid that my ear emmited. although i am still deaf in my left ear and very sore, the pain has gone, thank the maker.

never want to have anything like that again. all start to finish in 24hours :good::lol:

UPDATE:

well, im awake. i left work at about 5 as i couldnt stand it any longer. went straight to bed, cried and writhed around for an hour..........then........................................my head burst :P

something in my ear gave way, and it was the most painfull thing i have ever experienced. i now have to change the sheets due to the green liquid that my ear emmited. although i am still deaf in my left ear and very sore, the pain has gone, thank the maker.

never want to have anything like that again. all start to finish in 24hours :good::lol:

:hmm::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you had a nice juicy boil in there. I had one up my nose once, and boy oh boy did that hurt - I swear to god that there was actually recoil when it finally went...

You have my sympathy, these things are pure misery.

ZB

wonder why its so sore afterwards :lol:

It'll still be inflamed - just think of a zit on a biblical scale. Might be worth rinsing it out with some warm water, as they can get reinfected.

ZB

Or you could try a boresnake......

:P:hmm::lol:

A phosphour bronze brush might do the trick too :good:

ZB

wonder why its so sore afterwards :lol:

It'll still be inflamed - just think of a zit on a biblical scale. Might be worth rinsing it out with some warm water, as they can get reinfected.

ZB

Or you could try a boresnake......

:P:hmm::lol:

A phosphour bronze brush might do the trick too :good:

ZB

Even better, a good squirt of Youngs 303 oil and an 8 bore phosphor-bronze brush. Course, a stainless steel brush might be more hygenic.

my claim to fame is a peri-anal abcess. An in-growing hair just 5mm from my a-hole. had surgery to remove it then two weeks of having the wound packed with 2ft of padding. pain on another plain of existence. :good::lol:

Oh **** !

That sounds like a nightmare !

my claim to fame is a peri-anal abcess. An in-growing hair just 5mm from my a-hole. had surgery to remove it then two weeks of having the wound packed with 2ft of padding. pain on another plain of existence. :hmm::lol:

Oh **** !

That sounds like a nightmare !

to top it all off the nurses that came every day to change the packing were gorgeous and i had to lie on the settee with my a**e in the air & spread my cheeks. :good::lol::P

Harv,

Robert

Robert,

you naughty boy you edit my post then inform me you are a younger MEMBER, whatever you are after i cannot fulfil cos i aint from essex :blink:

harv