wasp

duncan

read in the metro newspaper today (a freedie at train stations)about a knife invented in america called the wasp ,it has a small hole running down the lenght of the blade and a gas cartridge in the handle. At a touch of a button high pressure gas is released which will freeze all the internal organs ,it was designed to kill sharks . the met police fear it won`t be long before it`s over here WHAT WILL THE YANKS THINK OF NEXT

Flippin heck, he's right you know:

http://www.waspknife.com/

And shark attacks are that common that they need to design a special knife that freezes internal organs, right?

I think I like the sound of this as much as land mines shaped as children's toys.

I find mines disguised as turnips or sugar beet are extremely effective on suffolk/Essex border.

Booby trapped womens underwear can be equally effective inside the Essex borders.

At a starting price of about £250 i suspect it would be cheaper for the local 'gangsta's' to get themselves a 9.

No self respecting gangsta can bbbrrrrraaaappppppp wiv a shank man! You know wot i is sayin' bluud?

AYYYYYEEEE :yp: