another Walter on a car forum ?!

reedbradshaw

wha ? on a machine gun ?? surely that must have been a fluke ? or you do you mean a .50 sniper rifle ?

JR1960 is correct (being pedantic, the Browning .50 cal is designated 'M2', not 'M60'). Hathcock made the kill using such a weapon - quite a feat, bearing in mind that the Browning isn't famed for being machined to exacting tolerances, nor having a match trigger/barrel. And through a 6x sight, it borders on staggering.

The Walt on the car forum is hilarious - proper Pte Goldenshower material.

wha ? on a machine gun ?? surely that must have been a fluke ? or you do you mean a .50 sniper rifle ?

JR1960 is correct (being pedantic, the Browning .50 cal is designated 'M2', not 'M60'). Hathcock made the kill using such a weapon - quite a feat, bearing in mind that the Browning isn't famed for being machined to exacting tolerances, nor having a match trigger/barrel. And through a 6x sight, it borders on staggering.

Ah yes you spotted my deliberate mistake :blush: of course it's designated an M-2, the other thing i got wrong was that it was actually 2500 yards. Unbelievable! I can't hit a bunny at 200! :lol:

As for this other guy his story sounds perfectly plausible to me.......... :lol::hmm::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like the "I've spent more time shooting than you've spent on the lavatory" comment. Classic walting: no self-respecting Booty would call it the lavatory ('the heads' only). Nor would an RM sniper dedicate his entire life to shooting, when there are opportunities for cross-dressing and naked roll-mat fighting to be had.

Right, our maritime friends have expressed some of their opinions on this kn0bber, and I have invited him to take it up with them.

There is no limit to my disdain for these lying, no-mark walters :good::good::)

Bring them on guys, wherever you find them. They will be hounded tirelessly all over cyberspace.

Where is PaulABF btw.. his walt baiting skills are worthy of norse legend!

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

:good: i can picture him now,

a grown man in his 30's, still a virgin and probably ginger living in his mothers attic, reading war stories in his underware and socks, because his minimum wage job that he got after he got booted out of basic training for being an admin case doesn't pay enough to get his own place. teaches sea caddets in his spare time. bigging him self up to 13 year olds.

he's probably only got one mate, some lad from yorkshire living down south, who'll make you an awsome ghiley suit if you send him some money.

:good: i can picture him now,

a grown man in his 30's, still a virgin and probably ginger living in his mothers attic, reading war stories in his underware and socks, because his minimum wage job that he got after he got booted out of basic training for being an admin case doesn't pay enough to get his own place. teaches sea caddets in his spare time. bigging him self up to 13 year olds.

he's probably only got one mate, some lad from yorkshire living down south, who'll make you an awsome ghiley suit if you send him some money.

I don't think he will have time for 1 mate with all reading up on war stories and solo love making :good:

In a way i felt sorry for outing this chap. I just didnt like the way he was talking about shooting thats all : /

but....o well, im glad i reported him now !

Zapp, thanks for the PM's i was laughing my socks off reading them "outing walts is my job" classic line!

Just looking up the post. Yorkshire lad, wasnt he the lad who had a picture of him sat on a (something which looked like) a .50 cal ? even though he claimed he was a sniper ?

In my opinion theres only one victim. The real heroes who actually see and do that sort of thing but it seems everytime i ever ask a REAL soldier what they have seen, they never speak about it. Maybe this is the first fault of a walt :yes:

Just had a read of the ARRSE forum. They seem to think he's a top class walt too

on another note i shot sporting for the first time the other day with my first gun, i shot 21 out of 40....just thought i'd let you all know :good:

In a way i felt sorry for outing this chap. I just didnt like the way he was talking about shooting thats all : /

but....o well, im glad i reported him now !

Zapp, thanks for the PM's i was laughing my socks off reading them "outing walts is my job" classic line!

Just looking up the post. Yorkshire lad, wasnt he the lad who had a picture of him sat on a (something which looked like) a .50 cal ? even though he claimed he was a sniper ?

In my opinion theres only one victim. The real heroes who actually see and do that sort of thing but it seems everytime i ever ask a REAL soldier what they have seen, they never speak about it. Maybe this is the first fault of a walt :hmm:

Just had a read of the ARRSE forum. They seem to think he's a top class walt too

on another note i shot sporting for the first time the other day with my first gun, i shot 21 out of 40....just thought i'd let you all know :lol:

No worries reed - it was my pleasure :good:

Yorkshirelad has become something of a PW legend, and yes, he is the guy you are thinking of. For my money I think he probably had 'a' military background, but certainly not the one he was claiming :yes:

You are right in saying that walters often identify themselves by giving it the old "This one time at band camp" routine way too much. Unless they are actually talking about band camp, they are most likely walting!

Dont feel bad for the guy, he is clearly a very naughty word which ladies hate and will get me banned, and so deserves the derision of right-minded people, not their sympathy.

Good work on the sporting, btw. :yes:

ZB

Good morning to the Waltenkommando members' of PW.

There is now a big fat post of some this guy's colourfull imagination on the Arrse http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewto...html#2184120 and the Rumration http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/vie...712.html#269712

Warning Order "Oblomov": Incoming expected!

Edit to add linky!

Edited by LEFTY478

Good morning to the Waltenkommando members' of PW.

There is now a big fat post of some this guy's colourfull imagination on the Arrse http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewto...html#2184120 and the Rumration http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/vie...712.html#269712

Warning Order "Oblomov": Incoming expected!

Edit to add linky!

Nice work Lefty, very nice :yes:

:good::yes::hmm:

ZB

:lol: We knew Oblomov (Eric) was a big fibber right from the start...... :o

I really thought he would get the subtle hint that we knew by my post (number 159), but oh no, our Eric just couldn't help continuing with his jackanory! :yes:

I don't think some of the rather naive members on VX220.org helped him though, he must have loved the worship that he all be it short-lived was getting.

Now Eric might have all day to sit copying & pasting rubbish onto the forum, but thankfully we lead pretty busy lives, so chose to ignore him. Well, until my hubby theotherhalf/Reg/Richard decided to make it politely obvious to him that we knew once and for all (post 206). :hmm:

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. :yes:

Have a good Monday all,

Elaine (& Richard, aka Regsmonster. Off AirgunBBS.com) :good:

Edited by Elaine

Nice! :yes:

It's like jackanory time.

Also reminds me of American Pie

"And this one time in Marines I stuck a flute up my jacksy it was soooo funny and all the guys fell about laughing and saying Oblomov you're the greatest marine/sniper/legend I've ever known"

He also states that not only is he a excellent shot with the rifle. His skill span to the pistol and shotgun also.

Dont forget the bow and arrow and catapult...

Elaine, we saw that you and your chap had pinged him, we the PW Waltenkommando are simply putting the icing on the cake by flagging him as a Walter to the various mil communities and casting his credibility down among the sodomites (where it belongs).

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Elaine, we saw that you and your chap had pinged him, we the PW Waltenkommando are simply putting the icing on the cake by flagging him as a Walter to the various mil communities and casting his credibility down among the sodomites (where it belongs).

ZB

I wasn't complaining, keep up the good work. :good:

E. :yes: