new piccies

peter-peter

Both spent cartridges 100%, sorry peter :good:

If it was the shot it would be out towards the horizon and not to the right of the gun, by the time the smoke comes out of the barrel the shot is LONG GONE...

If you want to try and capture the shot coming out, set your camera on muti frame on a tripod and you may just get the shot your after...

Edited by kip270

i`m no expert but i`d have to agree with kip that it`s probably the ejected shells.by no means am i being critical of your pictures peter and as a forum member like to see your input. keep the pictures coming and don`t let negative comments stop you from posting.i too have had remarks about some of my pics in the past. good luck. is that a remmy by the way? :good:

Both spent cartridges 100%, sorry peter :yes:

If it was the shot it would be out towards the horizon and not to the right of the gun, by the time the smoke comes out of the barrel the shot is LONG GONE...

If you want to try and capture the shot coming out, set your camera on muti frame on a tripod and you may just get the shot your after...

:good:

The only way you will catch a picture of the shot leaving the barrels is with a high speed video camera on a tripod filming the entire sequence. Then download the footage and select the frame where you see the shot cloud.

Obviosuly you may be incredebly lucky but I doubt it.

by the way I'm new to this site but not to balistics and camerawork.......