muslim chef sues met police .

Harnser

It sickens me That we have to accept every ONE elses culture,religion, Yet they come here and try to change ours and us soft rrrrrses let them, Go and try and change theres in there country see what they do to you.

Concord wouldnt get you out of there fast enough.

If they aint happy then give them a one way ticket home THEY ARE A MINORITY not us christian White Englishmen

unfortunately you are no longer English you are like it or not "british" the jocks, welsh, and Irish are however still jocks welsh and irish!!!!

strange world

cheers KW

if it where up to me id,e deport em.

Just deport them?

Well call me old fashioned at the ripe old age or 26 but,

personally I'd have never let them in to Britain in the first place.

Here's something you might find interesting, direct quote from

Rashid Shamsi of The Muslim World League Journal.

"The prohibition of eating pork in Islam is relevant in this context. There is a saying in English that "a man becomes what he eats." According to physicians and medical experts, pork is a harmful diet. Consumption of swine-flesh creates lowliness in character and destroys moral and spiritual faculties in a man.

The life of a man is a compound of body and soul. Anything, which is harmful for the body, hurts the soul as well. Consumption of swine-flesh reduces the feeling of shame and as such the standard of modesty. Those nations, which consume pork habitually, have a low standard of morality with the result that virginity, chastity and bashfulness are becoming a thing of the past in Europe today. The number of unwed mothers is on the increase despite of the use of pills and other contraceptives.

According to a report, 60 to 70% of girls in Sweden become mothers before marriage. The formula of "skin to skin is no sin" is taking its toll but there is hardly any feeling of shame or remorse over the end-result. Since the European nations have become addicted to wine and pork, sexual freedom with all its attendant evils has got ingrained in their culture. Consequently, homosexuality has been legalized by the British Parliament."

So basically what this chef is suing the Met for is the fact

that he was asked to handle and cook pork.

If this chef honestly believes what he reads in

the Quoran then he would be well aware that the "you are

what you eat" rule of thumb would apply, which in a round

about way means that if he was in the company of people

that ate pork, he would be in the company of pigs. 'No pun intended'

Which would go against his religious beliefs, to be in the company of

or to touch 'swine flesh'

Plus if the Quoran states that any man who shall eat the flesh of pigs

or dogs will turn in to such and that it creates lowliness in character

and destroys moral and spiritual faculties, why on earth would you

want to live in a country where you are surrounded by such degradation?

I know if I believed in such a thing I wouldn't want to live there.

Moral of the story, if your not happy with the culture and state of affairs

regarding the country you have moved to, F@$K OFF BACK HOME

I'm sick of this country's pandering and *** kissing.

We used to be a strong country with a great culture.

Great Britain!

Now we have no culture left, just a society full of weak

people that would rather turn the other cheek and let

any foreigner do whatever the hell they wanted through

fear that they might cause offence or be labeled

a racist.

No longer Great Britain.

Now, Pathetic Britain. :yes:

Just deport them?

Well call me old fashioned at the ripe old age or 26 but,

personally I'd have never let them in to Britain in the first place.

Here's something you might find interesting, direct quote from

Rashid Shamsi of The Muslim World League Journal.

"The prohibition of eating pork in Islam is relevant in this context. There is a saying in English that "a man becomes what he eats." According to physicians and medical experts, pork is a harmful diet. Consumption of swine-flesh creates lowliness in character and destroys moral and spiritual faculties in a man.

The life of a man is a compound of body and soul. Anything, which is harmful for the body, hurts the soul as well. Consumption of swine-flesh reduces the feeling of shame and as such the standard of modesty. Those nations, which consume pork habitually, have a low standard of morality with the result that virginity, chastity and bashfulness are becoming a thing of the past in Europe today. The number of unwed mothers is on the increase despite of the use of pills and other contraceptives.

According to a report, 60 to 70% of girls in Sweden become mothers before marriage. The formula of "skin to skin is no sin" is taking its toll but there is hardly any feeling of shame or remorse over the end-result. Since the European nations have become addicted to wine and pork, sexual freedom with all its attendant evils has got ingrained in their culture. Consequently, homosexuality has been legalized by the British Parliament."

So basically what this chef is suing the Met for is the fact

that he was asked to handle and cook pork.

If this chef honestly believes what he reads in

the Quoran then he would be well aware that the "you are

what you eat" rule of thumb would apply, which in a round

about way means that if he was in the company of people

that ate pork, he would be in the company of pigs. 'No pun intended'

Which would go against his religious beliefs, to be in the company of

or to touch 'swine flesh'

Plus if the Quoran states that any man who shall eat the flesh of pigs

or dogs will turn in to such and that it creates lowliness in character

and destroys moral and spiritual faculties, why on earth would you

want to live in a country where you are surrounded by such degradation?

I know if I believed in such a thing I wouldn't want to live there.

Moral of the story, if your not happy with the culture and state of affairs

regarding the country you have moved to, F@$K OFF BACK HOME

I'm sick of this country's pandering and *** kissing.

We used to be a strong country with a great culture.

Great Britain!

Now we have no culture left, just a society full of weak

people that would rather turn the other cheek and let

any foreigner do whatever the hell they wanted through

fear that they might cause offence or be labeled

a racist.

No longer Great Britain.

Now, Pathetic Britain. :lol:

very well put.i thought you didnt post craig :yes::good::good:

According to one report I have read, the bloke was taken on in 2005 as a "senior catering manager" in a non-cooking role, and last year was reassigned to a role that involved potentially handling pork.

Looks like bad management by the Met.

The correct (less costly) procedure would have been to make him redundant as the position available was unsuitable for the applicant

Edited by amateur

LOL

Well not under the normal run of things but as I get

older I seem to get more patriotic, I cant help sticking

my nose in and getting my 2 pence worth off my chest

and on to the forums.

Savage H.M.R.

I couldnt agree with you more . I am a 65 year old patriotic realist who wants to see this wonderful country of ours handed back to the brits . I am sure that there is a revolution out there waiting to happen .Roll on the revolution . Harnser .

According to one report I have read, the bloke was taken on in 2005 as a "senior catering manager" in a non-cooking role, and last year was reassigned to a role that involved potentially handling pork.

Looks like bad management by the Met.

The correct (less costly) procedure would have been to make him redundant as the position available was unsuitable for the applicant

That is exactly what I read and I agree entirely with you.

Seems to me that if this is indeed the case the chap has every right to take the MET to task over such a disgraceful disregard for his religious beliefs and feelings.

half of the problem is white british left wing idiots that make up these rules middle class pretending to be upper class those people who ban hunting and shooting and just about anything else thats normal its got to the point of no return now we need politicans that will stand up and say something like the bnp but the problem is they just get blasted as rascist its a sad sad state of affairs imagine going to pakistan and complaining about your christian rights lol ..........

also henry about the coment you made

I`ve been to Pakistan and eupropean women do not have to wear headscarfs and I very much doubt if you`d get nicked for wearing a burka or a balaclava..............though either may be an improvement.

if you see the news the women reporters have to wear head scarfs and if you walked down the street in a balaclava i would imagine someone would ring the police lol

Edited by chris921

half of the problem is white british left wing idiots that make up these rules middle class pretending to be upper class those people who ban hunting and shooting and just about anything else thats normal its got to the point of no return now we need politicans that will stand up and say something like the bnp but the problem is they just get blasted as rascist its a sad sad state of affairs imagine going to pakistan and complaining about your christian rights lol ..........

also henry about the coment you made

I`ve been to Pakistan and eupropean women do not have to wear headscarfs and I very much doubt if you`d get nicked for wearing a burka or a balaclava..............though either may be an improvement.

if you see the news the women reporters have to wear head scarfs and if you walked down the street in a balaclava i would imagine someone would ring the police lol

Chris 921 ,

In a nutshell ,the bleeding heart liberals and do gooders have ruined this country . Harnser .

I couldnt agree with you more . I am a 65 year old patriotic realist who wants to see this wonderful country of ours handed back to the brits . I am sure that there is a revolution out there waiting to happen .Roll on the revolution . Harnser .

Swap that 65 for a 16 mate and you could be talking about me.

It wont take long, and after the blue team win the next derby we will be well on our way.

RULE BRITANNIA!