What a star !!! Calzaghe

malkiserow

46-0 !

really enjoyed the fight and i have to agree the knockdown was more of a forearm slap but still a decent shot though . All credit to roy alot of fighters would have called it a day with such a bad cut but he battled on and gave a good account of himself :unsure:

you dont know anything about boxing then :good::):D

Obviously not. But the fact is that Calzaghe has never been a major box office attraction due to his fighting style. In regards boxing I used to box myself and have travelled all round this country and to the states to watch many fights.

Obviously not. But the fact is that Calzaghe has never been a major box office attraction due to his fighting style. In regards boxing I used to box myself and have travelled all round this country and to the states to watch many fights.
his record speaks for its self mate.ask chris eubank if he slaps. :good:

I reckon he'll do one more fight at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff.

If I am correct his gym is a tin shack (if it is the one I am thinking of it is next to a rugby field), in Newbridge, anyone confirm this ?

I was laughing at Enzo his old man chewing his gum, he was going so fast he would have left Alex Ferguson standing, and the blood man for Jones, his hands were shaking so much I thought he was going to have an eye out.

The stats speak for themselves .

his record speaks for its self mate.

Id already mentioned this but I still stand by my opinion that he isnt an exciting fighter to watch, although your right about the Eubank fight that is probably the only Calzaghe fight Ive enjoyed.