A days rough shooting 14th november

Hi

Anybody fancy a days rough shooting near penrith cumbria , on the lowther estate .basically cock pheasants , woodcock,pigeon,crow,jacks,fox etc .how many we will get ?? we may even do a duck flight as well .walked up some standing this is with a few lads me included a relaxed day .cost is nowt all i ask is 1.you are a safe shot , 2 you have insurance as in member of ngo.basc,countryside alliance etc .and 3 .you have a dog as we are short of dogs .date is next friday 14th november and need to be with us by 09.30 .pm me if interested for details

cheers jerry

Its not essential to have a dog but would be a good help , as i have one mad sprocker :good: , a mate had to have his dog put to sleep unexpectably as did i have to have my lab put to sleep .a mate who is coming has a terrier that is brillaint for rough shooting but not sure if we have many other dogs coming .

as for bag well that is ?? what ever we get and how good we can shoot . like i said it is a rough shooting day and basically we will shoot at what we can safely , one of the drives may be a large pond which will be driven off and there is a lot of duck and geese on and we may also do a duck flight at the end .

Will have to put on hold for the moment i have had a stack of pms in the few mins since i put this on so need to work through them .thought i may get a few responses .sorry but there is only one place for next friday BUT i may be able to offer another day end of november .please all those who have pmd bare with me .

• 2 weeks later...

YES RSRJERRY,I WOULD BE UP FOR THAT,IM JUST OVER THE BORDER IN DUMFRIESHIRE,IVE SHOT ALL MY LIFE AND HAVE A LAB AND IM INSURED THROUGH THE SCOTTISH GAMEKEEPERS,AND THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OFSHOOTING,RATCHING ABOUT,AND I COULD RETURN THE COMPLIMENT IF YOU FANCY A TRIP NORTH,WE HAVE A SMALL SYNDICATE OF8 AND ABOUT 1800 ACRES TO RATCH IN LOL :oops: