BASC Membership Rises

webber

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really am suprised that every time a post reff the B.A.S.C. is posted on here there seems to be argument . Any body with any comman sense at all will be able to see that the B.A.S.C. is the best shooting organization to represent the shooting community in this country . The B.A .S.C. has been around for many years and have done more for shooting and shooting men than any other organization ,although this hasent yet turned into a full blown B.A.S.C. slagging match its not far off . I just dont see the point in slagging B.A.S.C. or any other organization off on here or any other forum . For those who would like to start an argument ,you really boring .

Harnser .

I really am suprised that every time a post reff the B.A.S.C. is posted on here there seems to be argument . Any body with any comman sense at all will be able to see that the B.A.S.C. is the best shooting organization to represent the shooting community in this country . The B.A .S.C. has been around for many years and have done more for shooting and shooting men than any other organization ,although this hasent yet turned into a full blown B.A.S.C. slagging match its not far off . I just dont see the point in slagging B.A.S.C. or any other organization off on here or any other forum . For those who would like to start an argument ,you really boring .

Harnser .

Well said that man :hmm:

Potential ten pager here about £2 per year on subscriptions to an organisation most of us have gained from in some way.

I know some people are pedantics who simply can't help making negative comments that sound like they are directed at someone in particular - rather than just saying something just to be heard. This is looking like two muppets up in the balcony hijacking a scene between Mrs Piggy and Kermit.

its not like me to post on such a thread but come on sirusman its the comments you made that got everyones back up I.E

"HaHa you are of course havin a larrf "

"Well what a shock, "

taken from your first 2 post's on this thread, not aggressive i agree but provocative im afraid, and with them came BASC's supporters reaction which is what you were after im sure.

Come to think of it, i remember the SACS thread a few weeks ago and as far as i can remember without reading through them all again it was your posts then that got everyones back up, so my conclusion is you like being a faceless aggressor, but after all thats your choice.

Maybe you were bullied at school thats why you think everyone that doesnt agree with you is a bully.

As for me you can slag who and whatever you want off but dont complain when their supporters come back at you for it.

Edited by McF

Provocative maybe, bullied never so are you saying i can not post on any BASC thread or if i do i must agree with pro BASC lobby ,i am not slagging you i do not slag anyone unless in response to being slagged.So you feel what i said was wrong,under the rules of the forum you should maybe point out to the mods where i have slagged or insulted anyone.I have disscused my feelings about BASC with David BASC by PM without any animosity at all.I have my views and will voice them i do not slag BASC at all.Yes i am a member of Sacs do i get aggressive when people pass comment on them ........no.

Provocative maybe, bullied never so are you saying i can not post on any BASC thread or if i do i must agree with pro BASC lobby ,i am not slagging you i do not slag anyone unless in response to being slagged.So you feel what i said was wrong,under the rules of the forum you should maybe point out to the mods where i have slagged or insulted anyone.I have disscused my feelings about BASC with David BASC by PM without any animosity at all.I have my views and will voice them i do not slag BASC at all.Yes i am a member of Sacs do i get aggressive when people pass comment on them ........no.

When I posted on the SACS forum.................your reply

'go play with the cars on the motorway you tittyprick'

Would that have been the bullsh*t that Nimrod posted about Becassier dying in a house fire saving a woman and her two children? Unfortunately I couldn't post on the subject as Mr Beckett decided to ban me from the forum. I sent him several pm's asking if he wanted to discuss it with me but alas he didn't reply. To make up such a story tells me what sort of a person he really is.

Here it is big boy

your post to me that provoked my response "dry yer eyes ya ****" remember now do we?? :yes:

your post......

'Another *** hole dissapears into the black hole'

my post

'dry yer eyes ya ****'

looks like you haven't dried them yet :hmm:

Sirusman you obviously have a severe grouse with BASC, and I for one would wish that you either accept that you have got it off your chest and let us all get back to sleep, or accept that just maybe, possibly, probably, you are the odd one out.

We accept that we all have our points of view but to go on, and on, and on, would appear indicate that you wish to take on the world and use democracy and free speech as the excuse to beat this to death.

No organisation is perfect, and I have had the odd grouse about BASC, but once done then I have moved on and appreciate that BASC is probably the best that we have got to represent us and defend shooting.

Please give it a rest - in the interests of democracy and free speech of course! You have aired this one beyond the bounds of reasonableness.

Don

Look please, for the love of god and all due respect. Please. Stop taunting people, its very childish for a 58 year old to be doing this. You’re posts read like you’re constantly poking someone, waiting for a reaction; you seem to feed off of negative responses.

You don't like BASC. Great, I'm a better person for knowing this, my life is now complete.

You've taken the thread off track and sent it firmly in the direction of 'bitching central'. Please stop.

I respect your opinion for hating BASC. I don’t know why you do, nor do I care.

Can we just leave it at that?

Bloody hellfire! the one time i really want Cranfield to pop up, and hes nowhere in sight. :hmm:

Guys, this really is not doing anybody any good. I know its a bit, "well hes said", but come on, it aint worth the effort.