Fox shooting clips

Hamish

how the hell do they get them in so close!!

Maybe aussie charlie is different? :sly:

Perhaps the fact that the rabbit fence was there helped a bit too, chazza knows that the rabbits have a limited escape route so they are going to utilise on that, a quick squeek here and there and they'll soon come running to where dinner is going to be.............or at least that's what they think :devil:

Waddy,

Most Aussie charlies are different in that they, probably, have never had a lamp on them. That's why they come in so sweetly. You have to understand the vastness of the place, and the isolation of some of the farms there.

If you get the chance, have a look at one of Andre Georgescu's hunting videos. He brings them in so close he has to shout at them to stop them running into him !

:devil:

Hi guys...im glad you like my clips.

I think someone hit it on the head when they said we are lucky about our vastness. i have about 15000 acres that only myself and pro roo shooter has access to...meaning if the foxes have seen a light before its possible that it then got to feed on the innards of a cleaned kangeroo. In some places it apparently isnt unusal for foxes to actually come into a rifle shot because they think they are going to get a free feed.

And remember there is no difference in foxes between england and australia as the original foxes brought here for traditional hunting were from england.

The andrea gorgescu films are worth getting hold of and i think you guys would love them. Send me an email and i will see if we can work something out.

Ears- night vision...bloody hell mate i hope you guys have a bounty on the foxes to be able to afford that...night vision for me is my lightforce 240 blitz....turn the night into day and a cheapo tasco scope.

And hello to those guys who know me here.

Hi guys...im glad you like my clips.

I think someone hit it on the head when they said we are lucky about our vastness. i have about 15000 acres that only myself and pro roo shooter has access to...meaning if the foxes have seen a light before its possible that it then got to feed on the innards of a cleaned kangeroo. In some places it apparently isnt unusal for foxes to actually come into a rifle shot because they think they are going to get a free feed.

And remember there is no difference in foxes between england and australia as the original foxes brought here for traditional hunting were from england.

The andrea gorgescu films are worth getting hold of and i think you guys would love them. Send me an email and i will see if we can work something out.

Ears- night vision...bloody hell mate i hope you guys have a bounty on the foxes to be able to afford that...night vision for me is my lightforce 240 blitz....turn the night into day and a cheapo tasco scope.

And hello to those guys who know me here.

You are a very lucky man. :)

• 2 weeks later...