How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

Chard,

If you need a pair of glasses for when you are using that Turbo Blue Card-holding Bitchmutha CPSA Competition then I have heard through the grapevine about someone who has a pair that you could borrow.

Unfortunately they are white solid rims and you WILL look like Timmy Mallet while wearing them.

While you are getting your shorts embroidered you should also get your name done on the breast pocket of your skeet vest.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chard,

If you need a pair of glasses for when you are using that Turbo Blue Card-holding Bitchmutha CPSA Competition then I have heard through the grapevine about someone who has a pair that you could borrow.

Unfortunately they are white solid rims and you WILL look like Timmy Mallet while wearing them.

While you are getting your shorts embroidered you should also get your name done on the breast pocket of your skeet vest.

There's no room on the pocket of my skeet vest. I've already got a badge sewn on there that says "CPSA 17 Straight(ish) Skeet"

Impressive stuff :good:

:lol:

Edited by Chard

Don't diss the Miroku please :no: , An MK38 made me the man I am today :look: :oops::lol::lol:

Mr (Paranoid) Potter

On 2nd thoughts - After my humiliating performance at the NoECTC last Sunday perhaps I should ditch the Miroku :hmm:

The mk38 is certainly a man maker :lol: I dont have the heart to ditch it though(or diss it :lol: )

If you have ever seen the film Matrix, I now feel like Neo :D with me new beretta.

I just hope i can keep up this rise to superstardom :hmm::D , I'm sure this wales shootemup will bring me back down to size :D :look: :lol:

The mk38 is certainly a man maker :look: I dont have the heart to ditch it though(or diss it :look: )

If you have ever seen the film Matrix, I now feel like Neo :D with me new beretta.

I just hope i can keep up this rise to superstardom :hmm::D , I'm sure this wales shootemup will bring me back down to size :D:hmm::lol:

You'll have me and Beretta to contend with in Wales :oops:

matrix2_twins.jpg

Anni, how's the 391 doing for you? See you've got a Teknys - is it very different to shooting a Urika? I'm still loving the 390...managed to blast a whole lot of clays down the DTL line even though its a flat rib 28" :good: B) :drinks: Beretta forever I say when it comes to semis!!!

46 from a 50 today in the valley at doveridge. :good: That was with half choke too :lol:

Some tuff birds in there too, and I have just recieved my blue CPSA badge today :rolleyes:

I love me new gun :lol:

Now whens the next comp on then :hmm: I'm gettin delusions of grandour :yes:

Top notch buddy :good:

Good luck to you, Chard and Beretta at the Welsh - do us proud! :good:

Anni, how's the 391 doing for you? See you've got a Teknys - is it very different to shooting a Urika? I'm still loving the 390...managed to blast a whole lot of clays down the DTL line even though its a flat rib 28" :good::lol::rolleyes: Beretta forever I say when it comes to semis!!!

I think unless i'm mistaken the urika and teknys are the same gun underneath, AL391'S

I'm not sure I have shot the urika, but beretta semi's are lovely guns to shoot

The weight seems to come out of my teknys when its raised into the firing position.

I have shot that benelli supersport wich was a nice gun, but i didnt notice any less recoil with it as is supposed to be the case.

I think unless i'm mistaken the urika and teknys are the same gun underneath, AL391'S

I'm not sure I have shot the urika, but beretta semi's are lovely guns to shoot

The weight seems to come out of my teknys when its raised into the firing position.

I have shot that benelli supersport wich was a nice gun, but i didnt notice any less recoil with it as is supposed to be the case.

Shot some practice DTL again today and enjoyed it despite the wind - hitting the clays much more consistently now. Added a A391 Urika 2 Trap to my little growing list of semis today......it feels great, although slightly more recoil than the AL390 and I'll have to get used to the sight picture, I'm not as consistent with it as with the 390 yet, but then I've only shot it for around an hour!! I'm quite keen on DTL and the other trap disciplines so made the investment as there seem to be very very few trap semis around, unlike the US, where there are tons. I still shoot the AL390 the best of all of them so far and I think the Browning Ultra XS Prestige Adj O/U may be looking for a new home at some stage as I just can't seem to do anything with it- confidence is a funny old thing....... :lol:

37x50 today at the local. Was doing rather well and well in front of the rest of my group, until the penultimate stand where i failed on a massive scale, got the first pair then ****** the other 3 pairs up. One of the birds was an easy belly on sitter.

71/100 for me today at Caterham (Registered). As usual should have been more - dropped the last 3 and 2 birds on the first 2 stands - stupid, lack of concentration or too much thinking at the end of each stand. Still picked up first brown envelope for 3rd place in C class at the last shoot.