A little Something for the weekend

Fisherman Mike

We have been quiet for a couple of weeks on the racing front and I need to replenish my Cartridge funds so hopefully we can get back on the winning trail with this.

I have been following this horse for a couple of seasons and Tiger Cry is running in the 3.00 Tote sport Hurdle at Newbury on Saturday.

Trained by the great Arthur Moore and ridden by Irish Jockey of the moment David Casey This horse switches back to hurdles with a feather weight of 10 stone 3lb. the handicapper can only assess him on his chase form and he has been carrying big weights ( 11stone 12lb) in Class 1 Chases around Leopardstown & Fairyhouse.

I smell a plot and it must be worth a couple of quid each way. The Irish have a habit of crossing the emerald sea and raiding our big handicaps.

Heres Hoping.

FM.

I haven't had a little flutter for years but might just have a wager this Saturday then.

I warn you now though it will put the death wish on any hopes you have of it winning. :blink:

What is the tax on bets now, as I have always paid up front on the stake money in the past?

Well I got the right country but the wrong Horse !!!! :*)

Tiger Cry never got into the race was about 7th until 4 out and then just fell away.

I suspect he will be back for the Cheltenham festival and might run in the Coral Cup I shall keep an eye out for him.

I hope you guys didnt lose too much.

Apologies..

FM.