Are you Left Handed ?

EMT

Are you Left or Right Handed  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Left or Right Handed

• Left
    • Right

I wonder how many people will admit to being spawned by the devil?

I am right handed by the way, the CORRECT way to do things :hmm:

Now i restore Shotguns

Top levers work Best for a lefthanded person

Second triggers are pulled more easy by a lefty !

The plot thickens !!

LEFTY'S Rule !!

By the way i'm left handed

WABBIT

my boy is a lefty... gonna make it hard to teach him the guitar....which is bad... maybe some mirror tactics might be in order..ha ha ha...

sweepy, go the bank, ask them for a left handed cheque book. ( personally, i thought cheque books went out years ago...yours isnt written on parchment is it mrs.s ?) :hmm:

Edited by myzeneye

Im right handed buy very left eye dominant; just started shooting shotgun and had a day shooting off right shoulder; couldnt shoot my load! BUT have been dry mounting left handed and it feels fine and I can see miles better. How long u been shooting and do you have left hand stock ? My guns a cheapy Baikal but doesnt seem to have a specific stalk ie its a mirror image so was just going to try shooting with it off my left shoulder and see what happens! We must be special- right handed but supporting those less fortunate than us!

Had my gun about 18 months and found a left handed Silver pigeon on Guntrader, it's not a true left hander as it still opens as it would on right hand model but it is cast for a left hander.

I found it no problem swapping shoulders and did it because a number of old guys said if they had their time over again they would have learnt on the left shoulder, couple of friends have done the same and getting on ok with it.

Give it a go.

Well I know that this Poll is about as Un-Scientific as it gets but maybe my theory was right as it does seem we have quite a few lefties within the shooting fraternity.

The reason I started this was on Saturday the usual mob met up at the farm to go roost shooting and it turned out that all 5 of us were lefties. I happen to know that 2 of the other guns that should have been there were also lefties. Strange hey ....It would make a great paper for a psychology student to see if there was any significance and if so why :oops:

my boy is a lefty... gonna make it hard to teach him the guitar....which is bad... maybe some mirror tactics might be in order..ha ha ha...

sweepy, go the bank, ask them for a left handed cheque book. ( personally, i thought cheque books went out years ago...yours isnt written on parchment is it mrs.s ?) :oops:

I do most things left handed but am extremely kack-handed! I do shoot on my left shoulder but play the geetar right-handed.

A right-hander guitar player can easily teach a left-hander to play (or vice versa) as they can face each other and both can clearly see finger/fret placement on the neck - assuming that they both have appropriate guitars. Rock on!!

Okay, newbie question here:

I shoot a left-handed semi-auto but read one of the replies about this topic that a dedicated left-handed O/U top lever moves to the left to open the action. Is that true? The times that I have shot an O/U it only ever moved to the right, so I assumed that they all did.

Am I just a numpty? :oops:

"Mine are Cheque books and when i was at school always being told not to smudge my handwriting.(which i still do) rolleyes.gif

xxxxSuzy"

Move to Israel, since they write from Right to Left.

I am left handed for most things but write right handed.