A quick look out with the dog and ferrets this morning.........

Guest Patsmash

Guest Patsmash

Richie and Jack came over to help me with a orchard that I have not visited for a while and to be honest I wasn't expecting many rabbits as we have hit this quite hard a few times in the past. The wind was blowing bitter cold off the estuary and it was no wonder the rabbits were staying put. Never the less we carried on digging to most of the six rabbits that we caught and then the weather made a turn for the worst and speaking for myself I wasn't enjoying it, we decided to call it a day and retreat to the warmth of the car. Here's a few pictures of this mornings outing.......................6 rabbits in total

In the starting blocks......................

DSC_1253.jpg

DSC_0033-4.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044-3.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0018-3.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0036-4.jpg

DSC_0057-4.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Edited by Patsmash

Patsmash you never fail to please, you deserve your own area of the forum, GREAT pictures what camera do you use, my fav pictures are the ones you get of your ferrets looking out of the holes, they are good and that robin photo is good, i see you had snow to we had it hammering here earlier on today, looking forward to your next thread great photos mate....

Happy Shooting

Mark

:good: