WINTER COMPETITION

Jim Sarakun

post-10268-1233652513.jpg

To win the super prize, A FANTASTIC PAIR OF VINTAGE SOCKS, the very ones worn whilst stalking these pigeons, in a superb unwashed condition, complete with the original hole in the heel. SURELY A COLLECTORS ITEM. ( Now come on chaps we are in a recession.)

All you have to do is give the correct amount of pigeons you see in the above picture.

The judges decision is final, and should there be two winners, they will receive one each.

You are all totally utterly wrong and way out! Having spent hours enlarging the photos and reducing it to minute parts of pixels.................... the correct result is therefore: 286 !! This of course excludes the various blackbirds in disguise as well as some freezing bluetits!

please forward my winnings to : deeksofdoom who's addy can easily be obtained from hte members list

Manyh thanks!

:good:

The little pixilated dots on the wires seem to add up to 175. I'm not sure if I'm the only person who got a really grainy copy of this image...!

This'll certainly show how accurate we are when we say "there were about 5000 in the sky earlier!!"

Edited by harfordwmj

You are all totally utterly wrong and way out! Having spent hours enlarging the photos and reducing it to minute parts of pixels.................... the correct result is therefore: 286 !! This of course excludes the various blackbirds in disguise as well as some freezing bluetits!

please forward my winnings to : deeksofdoom who's addy can easily be obtained from hte members list

Manyh thanks!

:good:

That's very thoughtful of you old bean, thank you very much. But you'll have much more need for those socks than me, especially until you reacclimatise to North of England again. :good: