MIDLAND MASSIVE MEET

SPARKIE

think its about time we had a meet again as its been a while.......so im gonna say sat 8TH MARCH at doveridge arrive for around 10am get a breakfast and then some clay bashing ill ring them on wed just to make sure the whole place is open for practice and theres no comps on.if ya interested please post on here and send me a pm with mobile number ill then send ya a contact number to get hold of me at the ground as we have had a few meets where people havent turned up or just dont know who we are...SPARKIE

IGNORE TITLE NOW ARRANGED FOR SAT 7TH MARCH..

Edited by SPARKIE

Up for another spanking eh sparks?

bring it on ya only beet me by a couple last time

checked in with ''the long haired general'' by all accounts we are away that weekend, looks like i am going to miss it again................****** :good:

when will you ever get to shoot marvin lol

i will mention it to the others though :lol:

sorry its meant to be sat 7th march sunday they shut early

Edited by SPARKIE

thats why i put sat over sunday but if the majority want it to happen on the sunday then im easy its if everyone can make it....please post on here what day you prefur.and if you are definately comeing as the last few meets people have said they will come but never turned up

I'm up for it If some one would be so kind to bring a 2nd shot gun please pm me.

Any none driver's local to me I will also offer to bring.

My car's small so 1 person who don't drive is welcome to catch a lift with me,just pm me.

Never done clay's but I have been pigeon shooting with shotgun a good few time's and yes I am the crappest shot with a shot gun you have ever seen so don''t pick me to be on your side lol.

sunday is probably best for me but again depend's if some one would be so kind to bring a 2nd gun.

Edited by noluv6