Valentines day

Ozzy Fudd

anyone else straining their brains over valentines day this year? ive decided to cook her dinner on saturday night, so been sitting all week searching through a russian cook book to try and find something we both will like :good:

i was going to go for pork chops cooked in beer but i still have some wild boar in the freezer, so im now thinking along those lines... or maybe fish... or possibly chicken.... with potatoes... or pasta.... :hmm:

so whats the rest of you doing?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else straining their brains over valentines day this year? ive decided to cook her dinner on saturday night, so been sitting all week searching through a russian cook book to try and find something we both will like :good:

i was going to go for pork chops cooked in beer but i still have some wild boar in the freezer, so im now thinking along those lines... or maybe fish... or possibly chicken.... with potatoes... or pasta.... :hmm:

I am doing nothing.. Been married 22 years.. She has me so what the hell else could she want :hmm:

i was going to go for pork chops cooked in beer but i still have some wild boar in the freezer, so im now thinking along those lines... or maybe fish... or possibly chicken.... with potatoes... or pasta.... :D

You go steady there! You certainly know how to spoil a women. Cooking a pork chop :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Friday taking the loved one to see Leeds Rhino's v Widcats (free tickets as per) then a few cheeky ones in town

Saturday morning will be presents opening time. Wining and dining at a thai resturant saturday night. Thick edge of £200 What credit crunch :hmm:

Jonno

anyone else straining their brains over valentines day this year? ive decided to cook her dinner on saturday night, so been sitting all week searching through a russian cook book to try and find something we both will like :hmm:

Q1: answer. NO!

Q2: answer. Bottle of Vodka. :hmm:

im sending Mrs MM out on friday night, so i can shoot some stuff on sat night. She is lucky enough to have me, she dont need cards and flowers to tell her that. :good:

I am doing nothing.. Been married 22 years.. She has me so what the hell else could she want :D

well were only together 8 months, and cooking dinner gives me quite alot of nice (ahem) bonuses, which im sure are a distant memory for you lee (after 22 years of marriage....) :D

:lol: heh heh heh!

Q2: answer. Bottle of Vodka. :)

tried that once before. i really dont want more bruises.... :(

well were only together 8 months, and cooking dinner gives me quite alot of nice (ahem) bonuses, which im sure are a distant memory for you lee (after 22 years of marriage....) :lol:

:D heh heh heh!

tried that once before. i really dont want more bruises.... :(

I am married to a Spanish Lass who's family came from Ireland.. Life is great dude :)

I am married to a Spanish Lass who's family came from Ireland.. Life is great dude :)

ha ha nice one mate, you know im winding you up :(

Pavman, I always conjure up the image in my mind of a stick in an oil drum...

:lol:

now mrs s, whats these other bonuses? i thought you started off with all the bonuses and began losing them as time went by?! :D

I'm taking my girlfriend on a chocolate walking tour of london (which sounds massively girly - so she'll love it, and i'll hate it :) )

In the evening she's taking me out 4 dinner - but I'm looking forward to the wine :(

You could drink that wine as you watch "Bridget Jone's Dairy" Or the " Note Book." :D Thats what babbs is going to do :lol: