seats

If you just have the drum seat, you can get a cammo net and some decoys, or cartridges in it (depending on sizes obviously).

I think when guns are mentioned the Seller is referring to the long holdalls, that have a drum seat in the bottom.

I use a spinning seat drum and am very happy with it.

I bought a mega holdall, went to travis perkins bought a plasterers bucket for £8.95, stuck the bucket in the bag to stop spikes etc piercing the material, carry your kit into the field push the excess material from the bag into the bucket, turn it upside down instant seat & just the right height.

If you just have the drum seat, you can get a cammo net and some decoys, or cartridges in it (depending on sizes obviously).

I think when guns are mentioned the Seller is referring to the long holdalls, that have a drum seat in the bottom.

I second the bucket spinning seat, it's the right height which allows you to stand easily to take your shot, its quiete when you spin round to view 360 degrees, comfortable and everything Craners has said already.

Well worth the money, will last years.

:yes: had mine for about a year now, is big enough to carry all my food and drink for the day + extras (i eat a lot !) the padded spin seat is very comfortable, sturdy and strong, it has taken my 19 stone bulk constantly standing up then sitting down on it and is still like new so it must be good!

Hi Cranfield

I have been given a blue plastic drum with a black screw on lid (Used to contain feed pellets).

Can you or anyone give me a heads up on how to modify the lid so it will spin 360°.

Thanks

Jake.

I keep thinking about getting a drum spinning seat , but I just cant bring myself to pay £30.00 for what is realy a bucket. I use an fold up seat with arms and back , I can have a snooze then when the pigeons will not cooperate.

Edited by anser2

I use a Wychwood rucksack to carry all my decoys food carts etc and then take a Fox light weight fishing chair with the mud feet on it to stop it sinking in the mud as i have a bad back i can sit all day and it is height adjustable as well works for me.

Brad

i have got a fox chair for piking - but found that it was too low when in the hide- yes, its ten times more comfy, but if you are hide shooting you really need to be higher up, and be able to move either side quickly to take shots. I know the £30 seems a lot- but after using one for a while- its defnitley worth every penny,

Edited by pegasus bridge

i have got a fox chair for piking - but found that it was too low when in the hide- yes, its ten times more comfy, but if you are hide shooting you really need to be higher up, and be able to move either side quickly to take shots. I know the £30 seems a lot- but after using one for a while- its defnitley worth every penny,

I understand what you are saying however the adjustable legs on my chair when out all the way make the chair only one inch lower then those swivel seat bucket things as my mate has one and i find it makes no difference one inch LOL.

Brad

is this the thing youre talking about, will it fit onto any bucket

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...rset=ISO-8859-1

mikee

Thats the same as my seat's top, but I don't know about it fitting any bucket??? Bit of a loose statement there me thinks :rolleyes:

This is my one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spin-top-Bucket-Seat...2|39:1|240:1318

I thought it was a bit much for a bucket, but after many uncomfortable days I bought one and never looked back. It really is worth the money and since it stores plenty inside too, it doubles up it's use.