Hypa Flaps

Hi,

If you want to use them in strong winds, heres how. Go to your local model shop, buy some 3 or 4 mm diammeter carbon fiber rod. I think mine was about £4 for a 3ft length. Cut two bits slightly shorter than the ones that come with with the hyper flappers. Then fit them carefully. Job done! I also store the other wing rods in a peice of rigid plasitic tubing, this allows you to take them out in the field without damaging them and there always to hand for changing wind conditions.

hope this helps regards Agent36

Tell you what lads.....after you have spent your 50 quid on a pair,,,,,,,get down to your local model shop and buy something else that will make em work.

**** them hypaflaps you know.....................

£50 ! :good:

Is that how much they are ?

Tell you what lads.....after you have spent your 50 quid on a pair,,,,,,,get down to your local model shop and buy something else that will make em work.

Whats wrong with enhancing a GOOD product with a simple modification? .....Agent36

Well, maybe you found a way to improve your Hypa's Agent36.. cant fault you for that, however I fail to see how they need modification for most conditions. I've got 10 in my landy and use them daily with clients and they work day in- day out......... just seems a bit weird how topics like these get started and some people need to do additional "modifications" to get them to work like there's some kind of fault we havent addressed?? As most people know we fully stand by anything we sell and if there's a problem with it we fix it at our expense.

Then **** **** like Lancs lad seize the opportunity to slag our products off knowing full well that most of the stuff they sell came from our ideas or suppliers and they turn it round against us, trying to big 'emselves up like they're the boys. Mate.......... dont talk wet.

MAN UP.

Lanc I will give you this you don't give up do you? never one to hold back on knocking are we.

I have two pairs of hypa's had one pair since BEFORE they went on general sale here, both sets have been well used

( I rarely if ever start a session without them) both sets are still in good usable condition, so if anyone thinks the cost of them is to much then work out what 47 to 50 quid over a few years actually is ( come on even the students here can work it out or maybe not?) I have never bothered to mess about with the spars I use the brown ones only, the key is the speed of yopr rotary to wind conditions and the angle of the hypa's get that sorted, its easy! and the bloody things WORK

now air pros at about the same price are perfect for the allotment I have seen nothing that's gets ferrals in quicker

me old grandad loves em gets the rubbers off the racers double quick, but for woodies as they used to say in euro vision land

nil point?

cheers KW

Well, maybe you found a way to improve your Hypa's Agent36.. cant fault you for that, however I fail to see how they need modification for most conditions. I've got 10 in my landy and use them daily with clients and they work day in- day out......... just seems a bit weird how topics like these get started and some people need to do additional "modifications" to get them to work like there's some kind of fault we havent addressed?? As most people know we fully stand by anything we sell and if there's a problem with it we fix it at our expense.

Then **** **** like Lancs lad seize the opportunity to slag our products off knowing full well that most of the stuff they sell came from our ideas or suppliers and they turn it round against us, trying to big 'emselves up like they're the boys. Mate.......... dont talk wet.

MAN UP.

I'm NOT having ago at your product!!!!! I am simply saying that in VERY HIGH winds I found a solution to a problem that I had with my hyper flaps! Apart from that I think they are a very good replacement for real pigeons......I dont see why forum members should get moaned at because a certain company likes to try every cheap trick to dis-credit the competition, when a forum member is trying to offer a tip to a fellow member who has a problem with said bit of kit!!

As for the decoys with spinning wings in modest winds by their design they INCREASE the battery drain and start slowing my magnet down. I have also had to loctite the screw theads that secure the wings, as the vibration works them loose!!

As to them copying your ideas/products, did you know this is the biggest form of flattery!!......I'll get off my soapbox now!!!!!

regards Agent36

Edited by Cranfield

agent 36 don't worry mate and don't take it personal what you will find on here if you so much as **** in the wrong direction you will be slated, and as for the site sponser's unless your not totally in agreement you will be wrong.

If me or lancs lad had suggested that another member on this forum was as will put's it A **** **** not only would we be bombarded with pm's from the moderator's on our conduct the post would be removed instantly .

As for the thumbs from paul key board hero hart your a sad man with no bottle :good::lol:

agent 36 don't worry mate and don't take it personal what you will find on here if you so much as **** in the wrong direction you will be slated, and as for the site sponser's unless your not totally in agreement you will be wrong.

If me or lancs lad had suggested that another member on this forum was as will put's it A **** *** not only would we be bombarded with pm's from the moderator's on our conduct the post would be removed instantly .

As for the thumbs from paul key board hero hart your a sad man with no bottle :D :blink:

so you object to someone calling another person a **** ***, then have a go at another "key board hero" complete with the personal insult of calling him a sad man with no bottle, a taj hypocritical me thinks.

cheers KW

Lancs lad do you have nothing else to do but knock things that don’t come from your mate’s web site we all know who that is don’t we.

Well knock this mate.

Over the years I have bought quite a lot of gear from Paul Hart and also Will Beasley and another supplier that I shall not name but I do believe he is well known to Mark 1 and Lancs Lad.

If I have had a problem with anything I have bought from Paul or Will I have found a call is all it takes to sort out, very good customer service.

The other company I bought some gear off as well that I was happy with until they sold me a glitter ball they advertised for attracting crows £49 it cost me worked very well.

There was only one snag I found out that it was illegal to use and it was suddenly not for sale anymore on their web site. Did I get an offer of money back not bloody likely?

It has sat on the shelve in my garage for about 3 years now im not prepared to use it now I know its illegal so all in all im £49 worst off but have the satisfaction of knowing they will not see another penny on my money.

Any thing I buy now will be from Will or Paul.

About the same price as a pair of Air Pros.

:yes::lol: :lol: :yes::hmm::lol: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the ENVY

MAN UP.

Man up Will......tell you what mate.......if you fancy calling me a toss pot to me face at the CLA game fair then please feel free to pop round...........We will be the busy tent.....

**** **** like lancs lad who come on here slagging off your products............tell you what, lets be big boys........Ill agree not to slag you off............if you agree not to slag us off.

This forum is supposed to be a place of fair and honest debate over any products. When you get your "mates" to slag it off then I will come on here and give you it back.

But I dont think I have ever made a personal attack..........I think Ill have to print this out and take it to my local police station like your mate does. Ahh....but then again,,,,,,Im not a soft ****....and you know what you can do with your thumbs.....

People will make their own minds up,,,I would like to think that most of the people that come on here have a bit more brain and are not just stupid sheep that follow the crowd.

You all know, or should know if you get out and do a bit of shooting instead of just typing it, that there are things that work, dont work, will work, can work, should work, but any given day of the week it can any be one of them......

Success takes many forms gentlemen..........................and anyone in business knows that each and everyone has their problems.

Tell you what........................anyone who wants to discuss it face to face and to MAN UP. Then Ill see you at the CLA......

Lanc I will give you this you don't give up do you? never one to hold back on knocking are we.

cheers KW

Hold back........Nah mate...............Ill quite happily fight back.................double standards is what Im getting at.......but some people dont seem able to figure that out...........

Ps, thats not a personal knock. Im above those............

John don't let them wind you up pal you will never win you know we have the last laugh 5000 pair's of air pro's later ,that amount of hypa flap's i don't think so .

re the cla your wasting your time pal unless there walking round with there laptop,

Hawkeye as you have said 1 phone call is all it take's to sort thing's out with your mate's not once did you call us over the glitter ball because if you had you would have got your money back just like the rest of the lad's that rang us.

When We found out off charle's knodder that it was illegal to use them we removed them from sale straight away.

Tell you what i will do if you ring me in the shop and send the ball back not only will i give you a refund on that i'll give you a pair of air pro;s FREE

reading between the lines, is bare knuckle fighting coming back at the game fairs.

Nah mate............these boys dont take the gloves off.......................

not on about boxing ones either........the ones that your mum used to tie a divvy string onto and pass it through both sleves of your jacket...........

John don't let them wind you up pal you will never win you know we have the last laugh 5000 pair's of air pro's later ,that amount of hypa flap's i don't think so .

re the cla your wasting your time pal unless there walking round with there laptop,

Hawkeye as you have said 1 phone call is all it take's to sort thing's out with your mate's not once did you call us over the glitter ball because if you had you would have got your money back just like the rest of the lad's that rang us.

When We found out off charle's knodder that it was illegal to use them we removed them from sale straight away.

Tell you what i will do if you ring me in the shop and send the ball back not only will i give you a refund on that i'll give you a pair of air pro;s FREE

Mark 1 i did make a call at the time and was told hard luck dont know who i was talking to as it was 3 years ago at least,

if you PM me with a contact number and return address i will send it back to you.. :yes:

Mike,

Phone me in the gun shop on 01942 243 126 and i will deal with you personaly,none of my staff would say to hard luck despite what some member's think we are fair and do help people when we can ,

Regard's MARK .

Don't think any other company have a 3 year customer care policy :yes::lol: