Magnet or Chris Green's Pigeon Floaters?

smcgreg1

Once again I am looking for some help and advice. :blush:

I was at the Kent Game and Country fair today and decide that I would look around for a decent magnet but then I watched Chris Green's demo and had a look round his stall. I was very impressed with his Pigeon floater kits but the only problem was I thought they were a bit pricy for what they were. I seen a couple of deals on magnets but nothing stood out at me as being worth parting with my cash. There was a cheap deal on an magnet that loads of people were going for but from reading other peoples experience it was obvious that you only get what you pay for with magnets and on closer inspection they did not look that good.

Since i have got back home I started to look around for a magnet and our forum sponsor, as a few others, do some very tempting rotary kits for about £150. For about the same price you can have 3 of Chris's floater kits (see i told you they were a tad pricy :blush:)

What would you guys or girls choose the magnet kit or the Floaters?

Once again I am looking for some help and advice. :blush:

I was at the Kent Game and Country fair today and decide that I would look around for a decent magnet but then I watched Chris Green's demo and had a look round his stall. I was very impressed with his Pigeon floater kits but the only problem was I thought they were a bit pricy for what they were. I seen a couple of deals on magnets but nothing stood out at me as being worth parting with my cash. There was a cheap deal on an magnet that loads of people were going for but from reading other peoples experience it was obvious that you only get what you pay for with magnets and on closer inspection they did not look that good.

Since i have got back home I started to look around for a magnet and our forum sponsor, as a few others, do some very tempting rotary kits for about £150. For about the same price you can have 3 of Chris's floater kits (see i told you they were a tad pricy :blush:)

What would you guys or girls choose the magnet kit or the Floaters?

went out shooting with a chap who had chris green floaters,and they worked very well brought the pigeons in all after noon.we put them out side a wood and the pigeons realey went for them came in great.ended up with over 60 pigeons.

Ive worn out several type rotary over the years but am currently using one from Shootwarehouse(good kit) including peckers and last year Silosocks decoys and birds on rotary. I also use several of chris greens floaters (good kit) They all are good and work well together as well as separate but pond for pound the floaters are best (light and easy to carry) and in the right wind are very realistic. Nothing works if old woodie is not cooperating so its fieldcraft and your Donald duck on the day.

I use them Chris green ones, there good on a windy day used one yesterday on a drilled field and the pigeons were turning away.I thought something not right here so I took the chris green floater in bingo, pigeons decoyed no problem just left the floater out with real pigeon on I shot 47 pigeons and 8 crows.

Got my floaters from Greenhunter today and I am very happy with them. Great price and a great service. If anyone is thinking of getting floaters like the Chris Green ones then talk to Greenhunter first. A true gent and top bloke. Thanks once again Greenhunter.

Edited by smcgreg1