Nice camo jacket on a budget - any advice please?

You just missed the shepton mallet show a couple of weeks back, like been said give Sportsman in exeter a call they have a cheap rail, got my jacket from there,

but dont bother buying the X3M boots im on my 2nd pair and they leaked again on Saturday night, really getting fed up with these at present....think i should go for a leather pair..

i got one from a game fair called stormcloth it was £30 for the face mask, gloves, trousers and jacket and it seems like decent quality had it about 2 and a half months use it most days and had no problems and its comfy

Be careful of the Stormcloth Cammo suits, like the ones advertised on the Bay of E.

Make sure the jackets have zip fastenings, most only have popper stud closing.

They also are not "breathable" and you will sweat in any temperature above freezing.

Don't ask me how I know this. :good:

keep ur eye on sportsman gun .... i bought a jacket off them for £10 .. i bought it just as a cheap over jacket for pigeon shooting but its actually not a bad jacket ... waterproof, woodlamds camo and not too heavy on padding .... very similar to the deerhunter stuff quality wise ... was reduced from £50 or £60 :D

try the jack pyke hunter jacket fully waterproof in mossy oak breathable and only £55 on ebay free shipping good bargain

This gets my vote too. I got one off Keswick market for £50 and it is great so far. Bit warm on a very warm day but great for summer evenings or nights. Plenty freedom for arm movement.

good topic mate

i bought a pair of deer hunter trousers 3 years ago they have been great except the loops for the belt break. as the belt loops are to thin a manufacturing and design fault .

even so i ve been looking for a deer hunter ram jacket and have never found any anywhere cheep so if your sucessful .give me a reply mate .

cheers the THE DIAMOND MERCHANT. PS DONT THINK ALL US DIAMOND MERCHANTS ARE RICH I AM A POPER JEWELLER NOT A PROPER JEWELLER HA HA

• 3 weeks later...