the end of the world

PAULT

rob, the idea is, in norfolk we will be safe and if we happen to shoot a local its alright, we have a tolerance of zombie or local, if we do, like you say, **** happens, its target practice ent it? i mean jeese, anyway you can take all your guns to the control room rob, we have safes remember, BUT i wanna have some use of the ruger up in the watch tower, OH and yh we gotta get us some gliders :welcomeani: get some guys up in the air to track these bitches, OR for us to escape, remote control winch so no one is left behind, or we could do grob :good: this should be a good un HELL YEAH lock and LOAD

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

primary weapon - ruger 10/22 (if powerful enough, if not mossberg 500)

secondary weapon - machete

vehicle - vehicle

armour - why? zombies dont shoot at you!!

battle anthem - barbie

side kick - shot shot (expendable) :welcomeani:

stronghold - local pub

location - up the street

last words - "helllo missster zumbie, do ya wanna wee drinky?!"

sorted :good:

Edited by babbyc1000

primary weapon - Semi Auto .416 Rigby with 33round banana clips

secondary weapon - a strimmer

vehical- One of these bad boys

armour - Tactical vest with tactical features that are tactically tactical

battle anthem -

side kick - The FEO so he can clear land for me before I take each shot obviously

stronghold - Phone box, noone will ever suspect

location - High street

last words - "Its spelt PIGEON you fool!!!"

ROB YOU *** you chose steve, i made you a control room :@ ***, ok

primary: (if after SGC goes through) WS812B or Baikal Side By side 12gauge

secondary: Hatchet or Chainsaw :good:

vehicle: viking glider :welcomeani: 100cc Off road go-kart or feet

armor: not needed (if really necesary,helmet to protect my brains)

battle anthem: hmmm ill get back to you on that

sidekick: Leeinva OR if steve happens to die, we will let rob join us...

stronghold: Pub, or the control room if its really bad...

last words: "HOLY **** WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!" or "eat lead ZOMBIE SCUM!!!!!!!!"

look ollie you wee little Gimp, we all know (and the skype guys will agree) that you Are a poof, the most you will do is rape th zombies mate, and Swine flu CAN be contracted via sex with a pig so please stop Pm'ing m asking OK....

its ok ollie its the non believers they kill first, so dont worry, your screams will alert us and give us time to run!

but how will you tell the difference between a local and a zombie if were in norfolk?? :good:

you know what my biggest problemwill be? deciding which gun to use and what outfit to wear. light stocked mossy? dark stocked mossy? 10/22/ and will i take the scope or leave the scope? then will i go full sneak mode in cam gear (face paint and all), or will i go for the apocalypse look (checked shirt and jeans), or leather jacket look, or a mixture of all 3??

dammit, im goingto have to start planning this now :yes:

By the time you worked it out a bloodpukeing deadite will have norred of ya gonads....... :good:

Thats all we need is a zombie 500 mossberg wielding badly dressed babby1000 running wild :welcomeani:

Thank god theres a stretch of water between us and him :good:

By the time you worked it out a bloodpukeing deadite will have norred of ya gonads....... :good:

Thats all we need is a zombie 500 mossberg wielding badly dressed babby1000 running wild :welcomeani:

Thank god theres a stretch of water between us and him :good:

work it out? what do you mean? i was just going to shoot first... and then keep shooting!! :yes:

na i have it worked out, jeans and leather jacket, sorta like james woods in vampires... :good:

Vampirestill.jpg

If zombies were to invade, I'd make sure I had one of these no more than 50 meters away from me at any time. Currently have one in the locker at work and the boot of the car. Gonna take me a while to get them located right across Norn Iron :good:

http://www.seanmichaelragan.com/img/in_cas...mbies_right.jpg

:welcomeani::good:

not showing up for me on your post, here it is

in_case_of_zombies_right.jpg

When traveling through the Arizona desert with the school someone asked what would we do if we broke down and had to spend weeks in the desert.

The best answer from from this guy "Id impregnate every girl on this damn bus and live on the milk" hahahaha! :welcomeani:

Anyone seen the series survivors then ? Brilliant show, was like a flu type disease wiped out like 90% of the world population, was based in the uk :good: