How many Rabbits are shot by PW Members 2009

George1990

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out lamping with my mate tonight, actually the first time i have ever done it :D We were out for fox mainly and it was pretty quiet all night. We fired 3 rounds 2 of which claimed bunnies :D

My mate took the first at 40 yds with his .243, 1 down. We then walked around for another hour or so and we spotted a fox, my mate took that with the .243 at 270yds, it was a vixen cub.

We wandered rounds for another hour or so, spotted a couple of foxes but they didn't want to play the game, on the final walk round we spotted a bunny so here was my first shot in the field... i took it at 80 yds with the .223.

So 2 more for the count :D

Jon.

Total 12177

I went out lamping with my mate tonight, actually the first time i have ever done it :D We were out for fox mainly and it was pretty quiet all night. We fired 3 rounds 2 of which claimed bunnies :D

My mate took the first at 40 yds with his .243, 1 down. We then walked around for another hour or so and we spotted a fox, my mate took that with the .243 at 270yds, it was a vixen cub.

We wandered rounds for another hour or so, spotted a couple of foxes but they didn't want to play the game, on the final walk round we spotted a bunny so here was my first shot in the field... i took it at 80 yds with the .223.

So 2 more for the count :D

Jon.

Total 12177

For the record, foxy was more like 230-250 away. Ranged a nearby telegraph pole, but not the fox itself. Definitely distinctly over 200 anyway. 1st one with new rifle, worked well!

Must add my bunny count on here too. Other mate of mine has shot 500+ this year, see if I can get him on here!

2 shots, 2 dead last night with the .177 and Crosman Magnums, lovely pellet those, you hear a real thwack as it hits home.

Drove past the possible new permission last night, it was absolutely heaving with them and I'm looking forward to getting the forms back signed :D