Anyone know where i can get either a cheap skip or cheap railway sleep

Evil Elvis

I had used sleepers in my garden, they weeped creosote all summer and stunk up. I wouldnt have used sleepers again.

If you are going to sell or rent it most people will prefer a lawn than something off Ground Force.

I had used sleepers in my garden, they weeped creosote all summer and stunk up. I wouldnt have used sleepers again.

If you are going to sell or rent it most people will prefer a lawn than something off Ground Force.

id prefer charlie dimmock instead of a lawn.... :good:

stuff it down your pants and impress the nice nurses at work when strutting your new trouser bulge :):good:

Stuff handfuls down the BACK of swimming trunks to get funny looks at the swimming baths then thrown out.

Make it into a Tellytubby house for the bairns.

Stuff handfuls down the BACK of swimming trunks to get funny looks at the swimming baths then thrown out.

Make it into a Tellytubby house for the bairns.

I am sure that Tyler will be well impressed.

If you go down the sleepers route get either New pine or Oak, or go the reclaimed route, avoid the creosote sleepers but the Reclaimed Jarra sleepers are the dogs danglies, no creosote and will last forever. Also worth a look are some of the other hardwoods (Ekki etc).

Pricewise youll be looking about a £12-18 for the 8' creosote depending on grade, Jarra about £18-20, New pine £15-20 depending on dimesions, new oak around £25ish. Delivery will be the issue if you dont want many

:( Thanks for all the usefull and errrr not so useful advice. I was going with new ones, dont want the oily smelly used ones, can get new oak ones for £17...so thats not bad, looked at Jarra but hey im not rockerfella lol.

Lv and Mungler.....put your claws away.................

:( Thanks for all the usefull and errrr not so useful advice. I was going with new ones, dont want the oily smelly used ones, can get new oak ones for £17...so thats not bad, looked at Jarra but hey im not rockerfella lol.

Lv and Mungler.....put your claws away.................

Thats a good price right enough, direct from a sawmill I assume? Are they a full sleeper or half size?

And the ******* promised not to tell anyone...

Calm down RC, it would only be a catastrophy if someone realised, put some Cat Stevens on your Ipod and relax - but dont get catatonic !

Anyway, Baz

GET A GRABBER TRUCK