223 overkill

Fleabag

**** the anti’s. Stand up for your rights!

There’s far worse scenes than this shown every night on tv and he did put a warning up with the pic...simple if you don’t like don’t look.

This is reality NOT like those ubiquitous computer games that are full of violence but teach kids that it’s OK as nobody actually gets killed so what happens... they grow up thinking it's fine to stab/shoot etc etc someone as they'll be back in the next episode :yp:

the majority of the rabbits where head shot so there is nothing wrong with it.

if u dont like to look at this kinda thing then don't. but for goodness sake stop trying to stop everyone else from seeing it.

i have no issues with this kinda thing and actually find it intresting what different calibers do to different quarry.

i agree respect should be shown and you shouldnt waste good meat however the amount of people i have heard on here who say when they shoot rabbits with the 22 or a 17 and just leave them where they lie, this is just as bad as blowing one to bits IMO.

good shooting chap. don't stop these kinda posts if people don't like it then they dont have to look.

charlie

Edited by charlie 1

eh... so you like seeing rabbits being obliterated then? :lol:

Did i say that :yp: dont think so,

the majority of the rabbits where head shot so there is nothing wrong with it.

if u dont like to look at this kinda thing then don't. but for goodness sake stop trying to stop everyone else from seeing it.

i have no issues with this kinda thing and actually find it intresting what different calibers do to different quarry.

i agree respect should be shown and you shouldnt waste good meat however the amount of people i have heard on here who say when they shoot rabbits with the 22 or a 17 and just leave them where they lie, this is just as bad as blowing one to bits IMO.

good shooting chap. don't stop these kinda posts if people don't like it then they dont have to look.

charlie

I was bloody impressed with the shooting, i shoot rabbits with my 222 and dont bother with many head shots because they only go for dog food,

i didnt critisize the shooting at all

christ there are some very touchy people on here,

Did i say that :hmm: dont think so,

I was bloody impressed with the shooting, i shoot rabbits with my 222 and dont bother with many head shots because they only go for dog food,

i didnt critisize the shooting at all

christ there are some very touchy people on here,

i wasn't referring to you chap. i was reffuring to others who have been replying to the thread.

The camcorder used produces seriously good resolution at long distance on full mag - don't be thinking these are close up shots. I wasn't with Chris while these were taken but I dont think he noted their specific distances as the the software is a right bitch to use without faffing around trying to label each clip. That each clip had to have the camera zoomed in, positioned and focused correctly during the set up of these shots would confirm that some time had been spent on their preparation. Thats unlikely to be an option at close range.

All points made about them are taken onboard and accepted as a rightfull and valid opinion of the posters in the thread that has been closed.