May of London 5 Man Team Shoot 2009

Markio

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be up for this but am Stateside on this date, pity really coz my form would've returned by then and i would've kicked all your sorry *****

Would that be the other Tosspot shooting with the other Peter De La Mare. :good::yes:

Team C confirmed as:

Choked

Rob T (non PW member)

Stuart (non PW member)

Longshanks

Raja Clavata

Will try and get the 2 non PW members to join the forum in the meantime - they both shoot at Copfurn so a few of you will already know the faces ...

Markio,

I've now got an application form back from the organisers, PM me your email and I'll send it over :good:

is there anyone actually from the south or are they all ex northerners.

could set a shoot up in the north but the southerners would get lost and cry foul. :yes::lol:

how about it chard? catton on a weds. :good:

Catton isn't in Essex though ???

They wouldn't cope :lol:

I'm off to Worsley in bit. I hope there's somebody there :good: , the usual suspects seem to be doing gay things on boats in the Lake District or on holiday or working.

Don't want to do a Billy-no-mates :lol::lol:??? I'll be round in 20 minutes :yes:

Might have to divert up to Bondies and have a look at DT10's ???

Edited by Chard

Got the application form kindly forwarded by Raja. Need another sucker participant for team Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead.

Anymore Kent boys want to join Bigweed? It's all just for fun and a good day. :blink:

Edited by Markio

Get some practice at shooting at night or something, 'cos the shoot is in pretty thick woodland, and reminds of one of the scene in a Harry Potter movie or a computer game. Dark, spooky and you can't see that deep into the distance. There are a couple of stands shooting into a clearing or over a field, but half of them are deep in the trees.