BROAD DAYLIGHT

mark_mjs93

Hi Mark, I think you did the right thing. You played it safe. Nothing wrong with that when your personal safety is at risk. Don't let these chavs mess too much with your head. You did the right thing as you & your party got away safely without getting into a fight. As one of the other members said 1 - 1 is fine, 2- 1 is a challenge any more is madness. A guy I knew once took on 3 blokes and whooped their rc's but he did cage fighting for fun :blink:

If you do get cornered and are set upon the best points to go for are the weak areas - eyes & throat (the 'V' part just below the adams apple - assuming their balls have dropped). Nose is ok but doesn't always stop some determined assailants.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

update, well today i went back to school after the half term (how exciting) and i have found out a new development... when i turned my back and began to get away and left frank (thinking he was following me when he wasnt) he told me that they ended up getting his wallet off him... he lost his wallet and £5 (ok its only a fiver but i mean STILL its not how much it was that counts) im a bit sketchy on descriptions at the moment (alot of the idians around here look the same) the white lads i could easily describe (well not easily but you know what i mean) if i saw them again i would be able to tell STRAIGHT OFF... and i wouldnt approach (im no *******) id hang around in the distance and ill get hold of the police... im still not sure about getting hold of the police (could cause more hassle than its worth) this little mugs need there heads knocking... if i get the chance i will... but like i say im no idiot so id like to keep my head down for now and just take it a step at a time.... if i have any more trouble ill phone my bro and then ill phone to ol' bill... this needs sorting... not long till REAL vigilantes are around and they will be the "nice ones" that will say run along lads (to those being picked on) then will nicely take the others for a walk to the nearest ally were heads will be knocked together....

thanks for the help guys you have really put my mind to rest... off out for a run now (down the river, no one goes down the section i go) going to take the dog out aswell... my dog isnt big, but i dont like the idea of getting a "big dog" to make me look hard... you usually find those that are most ruthless are those who look as nice as pie... you see now i fancy a beef and onion pie.... GOD I GOTTA STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD :blink: im getting hungry....

My phone's a **** old one so I don't know the answer, but how quickly could you have taken their

photos with your phone and forwarded it to someone in your address book?

If the'd done anything (like take your mate's wallet) you've then got a record of who did it

to give the police.

What's the best anser to ...

"Hey blud, what you got for me?"

"A dad who's a chief inspector"...

"A bad dose of skin infection, let me shake your hand"...

?

Nial.

best thing ever to do when someone is in your face . remeber these T**** have no morrels ! when hes looking in your face Head butt him bang in the nose or the dirty trick and knee him as hard as you can in the balls trust me he would not be getting up for a while

meant to say very few people can withstand a well aimed forehead to the face, be prepared for some cuts though if you hit the teeth - tho it does make you look more psycho with all that blood :yp: :D

i never bother with kneeing/kicking tho (stamping is another thing... :P) because if the guy catches your leg youre in for a WORLD of pain :D

I know how you feel mark,

A mate of mine was beaten up by a simlar sounding gang on goldington road. :yes: The police didn't seem to care too much though! :D

Also, as you may have seen in the beds on sunday, Some man was stabbed by Gypsies at the Harrold Country Park for not giving them a fag! :D Thats only 1 min from my house :P :yp:

If only more people were like us hey :D

Toby

Try a quick kiss and say you have not had an Indian boy before tonight and watch him run! :P

I debated this same situation miles from anywhere whilst horse riding in the foothills of the Tibetan plateau. When I realised they would know where we would be camping/sleeping I decided to pay up. The next day they set about one of my guides when he was alone and refused to pay up when he was about a mile ahead and foraging for wild food. They broke about 3 ribs amongst all the bad bruises, he had to ride 3 days to the nearest hospital over very tough terrain! :yp: :D Turns out it was the local mafia, knives were used and it all got nasty but thankfully without guns. I was glad I paid up.