Americans?

LeeinVA

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met one in person, yet, but there's sure to be some decent Americans out there.

All the Americans I've met were loud to be noticed, dressed to be noticed and had the girth to be noticed. And they were, or at least acted, totally bloody stupid.

I mean... how stupid do you have to be to vote a weightlifter in to govern a whole state - to look after taxes, make decisions regarding children's education and it's population's welfare - when all that bloke's good for is lifting heavy stuff and putting it back down again, in his pants?

And what's jazz all about?

I'm just grateful that the power-crazed country is thousands of miles away.... and that there's no oil worth fighting for under my lawn or they'll be round here quicker than I can say "It don't make no nevermind anyhow".

I haven't met one in person, yet, but there's sure to be some decent Americans out there.

All the Americans I've met were loud to be noticed, dressed to be noticed and had the girth to be noticed. And they were, or at least acted, totally bloody stupid.

I mean... how stupid do you have to be to vote a weightlifter in to govern a whole state - to look after taxes, make decisions regarding children's education and it's population's welfare - when all that bloke's good for is lifting heavy stuff and putting it back down again, in his pants?

And what's jazz all about?

I'm just grateful that the power-crazed country is thousands of miles away.... and that there's no oil worth fighting for under my lawn or they'll be round here quicker than I can say "It don't make no nevermind anyhow".

What can i say? I did not post this threat fishing for compliments. I posted this 'cuz when we invade i know who will be headed to the camps :hmm: Damn that was funny.. The body builder you speak of is in California.. That is our american version of the canadians Quebec.. It is a silly plac3 ..It is sad that you feel that way.. BTW, i am an ex powerlifter 6'5" 320 lds and i have no desire to seek office..

Ithink your great Lee top man :hmm::P

Stag.

:lol: Why will the American government not let the british people immigrate in to the USA , I thought that we had a special relationship :lol:

I think you both should seek asylum :good: I think you will even qualify to get free **** from our Government :lol:

BTW, i was in a small hamlet this afternoon off the Rivanna river down at point of fork off Columbia.. I had time to kill so i walked through the cemetery at the old Methodist church.. Buried there was an English lad, Randolph Carrington, from Devonshire.. I know this 'cuz the head stone said this.. It also said he died for the his adopted states rights in the Civil war.. I wish i would have my camera..

I dont want asylum mate this is my country and i am proud of it,but we need to stand together and reclaim it from the scum!

Stag.

See ya tomorrow around noonish with a few of my boys.. We will take back that which is yours :hmm:

Whats this new Currency Amero that your getting when the Doller collapses? would it be a good thing or bad thing?

And what do you think of the Death Penalty?

First i have heard of that one bud :lol: And i am for the death penalty, but not for the inflated costs? $ 7,000 per each round in a firing squad? $ 40,000 to inject someone? Give me a brick of .22's 20 acres, and a back hoe, and i would be busting caps all damn day long.. Oh yeah, we would need Beer too :P The pedo's would be first :hmm:

Quite frankly I am quite disgusted at the majoity of posts which I regard as insulting regarding our friends from over the water.

Most of the comments made of Americans are stereotypical opinions which people have 'heard' from elsewhere and have not experienced personally. True or False?

I work with American's all year round....... I have even took them out shooting on many an occasion, and found them to the most safety conscious shots you would ever want to accompany you.

As I sit at my desk this very moment, on nightshift, a guy who hails from Alabama is next to me reading this.......

He's laughing all the way.......

Lets look at the good things the Americans have bought over here for us to enjoy.......

1) Budweiser

2) The .17 HMR and a whole host of other calibers

3) Peanut Butter

4) Pamela Anderson's assets were made in the USA

5) Dougnuts

6) Marlborough lights

7) The discount store

Anyone else care to add any more?

You want to have a whinge, try working with the French and Germans, they can show you ignorance,arrogance and plain stubbourness from the moment you come into work until you go home. An attitude for which they have gave us sod all for other than a whole load of aggro during two world wars for which this country and the USA had to pick the pieces up for.

I think I have made my opinion clear.......

Regards

perceptive soul aren't you?

Y'all really need to try a fried peanut butter and bacon sandwich :hmm: I am tear one up now as we speak..

Ithink your great Lee top man :P:lol:

Stag.

So did I until I just read he eats fried peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. That just cannot be right! :lol:

anywaze I thought ye'll ate jerk chicken with your moonshine over there? :lol:

So did I until I just read he eats fried peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. That just cannot be right! :lol:

anywaze I thought ye'll ate jerk chicken with your moonshine over there? :lol:

Not tonight bud.. I ate a fried peanut butter and bacon sandwich with a big *** glass of ice cold milk :hmm: Peanutbutter and banana is powerful good too :P

What can i say? I did not post this threat fishing for compliments. I posted this 'cuz when we invade i know who will be headed to the camps :P Damn that was funny.. The body builder you speak of is in California.. That is our american version of the canadians Quebec.. It is a silly plac3 ..It is sad that you feel that way.. BTW, i am an ex powerlifter 6'5" 320 lds and i have no desire to seek office..

Did he say office or orifice??/ :hmm:

I stayed in Fairfax Virginia for 6 weeks and thought it was class. Some really good patient people (couldn't understand me talking really quick) and seemed willing to go out of their way for me. The only thing that has me perplexed about the States is why it hogs all the good food? Like I can't walk into my local Tesco and buy a tube of cookie dough or a box of Lucky Charms, or an extra large Rice Krispy marshmallow bar that's about the size of a rabbit! Lee you could make a fortune off me if you agreed to export the above mentioned :hmm: lol

Not tonight bud.. I ate a fried peanut butter and bacon sandwich with a big *** glass of ice cold milk :hmm: Peanutbutter and banana is powerful good too :P

Now peanut butter sandwiches and milk I agree with but fried.... that is just a strange thought dude. Do you eat badger roadkill as well?