Vodaphone contract up

seisobs

My 2 year contract is up in a few days. Do I stay with Vodaphone or move to another provider.

Any suggestions please?

I have got the iPhone and therefore had to go to 02, previously with Vodaphone. I miss Vodaphone so much, the coverage was so much better. Stick with Vodaphone mate. Everything else is balls.

Thanks for the comment Evoss.

A little bit more on my contract, I have a Nokia N95 - Too chunky - Currently paying 25 quid a month, this includes 300 mins and vodaphone passport for cheaper calls abroad. I use it a lot abroad.

Just recently got it unlocked and use a Singtel sim card when in Singapore but when in other places _ Manilla_ Surabaya_ Jakarta etc I have to use Vodaphone, just wondering if other providers could offer a better deal - I've had enough of trawling the net.

Cheers.

Stick with em mate, I run 6 Blackberrys which include 1000 minutes x-network shared, unlimited landline calls to 01, 02, 03 numbers, 500mb downloads per handset, Free in group calls, 100 texts per handset... Contracted to 24 months

I pay £174 a month for that which I'm quite pleased with and I also get a FREE upgrade after 12 months and none of that renew your contract **** after an upgrade either ! Well I say that, I'm due the upgrade in October

I would stick but threaten to disconnect to squeeze a better deal from them. I managed to get the new Nokia 'iphone' 5800 free with unlimited texts, unlimited internet access and 600 minutes for £30 a month and £90 cashback on top!

Iv always found 02 and orange to be the best for coverage ! T-Mobile and 3G seem to be the worst around from experience and voda som where in the middle.

In the last 11 years of mobile phone ownership iv found iv had problems and been left feeling robbed by everone iv been with.

Todate the best contract iv had is my current O2 simplicity deal am on now at £20 per month. How ever sometime this year I will be looking for a new handset due to mine being 4 years old and being a little long in the tooth ! :good:

Ask to speak to their customer retention department. You should be able to get anything you want free of charge. I just did that with my contracts. Got 2 5800's with in car chargers, blue tooth headsets, car cradles all FOC.

Been with Vodafone for years and never really had any trouble with them. Remember to ask them for a tariff analysis every 3 months to make sure you're on the most cost effective tariff too.

NEGOTIATE !! i recently got £10 a month deal and a new handset every 18month i get 500 minutes or texts mix and match £5 worth of chargeable downloads apps themes etc and some internet data allowance tbh is amazing how they do it they go all out to keep you if your a good customer now my bills average £12 a month ohh and i got a nokia n95 phone that i sold so im in profit untill month 10 or so and its not even a contract i can end it anytime but i get it for £10 life as they say !!

I have got the iPhone and therefore had to go to 02, previously with Vodaphone. I miss Vodaphone so much, the coverage was so much better. Stick with Vodaphone mate. Everything else is balls.

agree on coverage.....

I got a little disillusioned with Voda's service, etc. Have moved to O2..... there coverage is nowhere near as good. have locked myself into a 2 yr agreement with them & regret it! Come back vodaphone.... all is forgiven!

I've just joined Vodafone after being with T-mobile and 3 for 18 months each, I had no signal with T-mobile for six weeks at one stage so went to 3 as my mate had a good deal with them, after 6-7 months I found I was getting less and less coverage and signal so I signed over to Vodafone a month ago, got a Blackberry Storm for £25 a month with 250 minutes and 100 texts, I use it a lot for e-mail and web access. I have no signal problems and reckon its the best thing I've had, well happy. :good:

Edited by kernel gadaffi