Dear Cheryl

tosspot

Dear Cheryl

I would like to take this opporunity to put the record straight over an incident that occured at the Beretta World Sporting a year or two back at Meon Springs.

During the lunchtime lull me and my mate who for the purpose of this post shall be known as Frank 109061 ;0) took up position behind the pool shoot watching the goings on, where you took the stand to shoot, whilst changing to station two me mate Frank 109061 let forth with what I can only describe as an extrordinarily loud "fluff fluff" that having reduced me to tears he managed to remain straight faced. Imagine my horror when almost everyone then turned to the general direction from whence this "noise" had emanated to be confronted by two men one po-faced and one in stitches, finger pointing ensued and had little choice other than to accept the blame for my mates misdemeanor. If per chance this incident put you off in any way shape or form I apologise, but it was not me, honest. Next time you at Southdown with Cat he will be able to point out the perpetrator of the deed.

Yours sincerely

TP

Sounds like the time my youngest, who was 3-4 at the time, let loose a belch of biblical proportions in Burger King. Of course, there was no way the other families present were going to believe that it was the child and not me...

ZB

Dear Cheryl

I would like to take this opporunity to put the record straight over an incident that occured at the Beretta World Sporting a year or two back at Meon Springs.

During the lunchtime lull me and my mate who for the purpose of this post shall be known as Frank 109061 ;0) took up position behind the pool shoot watching the goings on, where you took the stand to shoot, whilst changing to station two me mate Frank 109061 let forth with what I can only describe as an extrordinarily loud "fluff fluff" that having reduced me to tears he managed to remain straight faced. Imagine my horror when almost everyone then turned to the general direction from whence this "noise" had emanated to be confronted by two men one po-faced and one in stitches, finger pointing ensued and had little choice other than to accept the blame for my mates misdemeanor. If per chance this incident put you off in any way shape or form I apologise, but it was not me, honest. Next time you at Southdown with Cat he will be able to point out the perpetrator of the deed.

Yours sincerely

TP

Ah, the old Imaginary Farting Friend line eh? Always helped me out when there wasn't a handy dog to blame it on.

Hey tp, that's what you get from being on the high fibre diet, I certainly wouldn't dream of blowing off in front of a Lady, :good: having said that, somebody very close to us let rip in Belgium, :) .............. :oops: Cheryl of course blamed me, I denied it, :) but I don't think she believed me, it just goes to show what sort of dirty tricks these Johnny foreigners will get up to in order to steal the odd bird or two..?? :good:

Cat.

Would make my day indeed if walking up the lane at S.Down one Sun morn and Ms Cheryl stops Mr Frank and says "ere you that bloke that ****** behind me that time" it would take him down like a sack of proverbial as he is not a member here it would be totally left field