Another gory overkill picture .

Harnser

ok if the picture was of a fox after the hounds had had it I'm assuming you'd not like the pictures posted?

Thats the side fox hunters know will damage their public image. much the same as these images aren't good for shootings image. As well as MC's very valid point about masturbating walts, you're got to be not quite all there to enjoy looking at the pictures

Well,

As you spend more time in the field than most on here put together surely you already know what different rounds do. You must have so much experience.

And on the subject of education I as in me should always be a capital, as should the first letter of the word following the full stop. I was not refering to anyone in particular with my immature statement, however there is a lot out there who like that sort of thing.

When "Things" or quarry do not die cleanly and quickly it is down to one thing, you missed the vital organs. I would doubt that it is ever down to the round. Even a .22LR carries enough energy at very long distances to kill cleanly if you could hit said quarry. Certainly further than you could see.

I know what a lot of rounds do however am still learning and am happy to admit that i won't stop learning about these things untill i die. thats because i want to learn, unlike those who think that as long as the round comes out the end and can hit a 2' taget at a hundred yards they will be fine shooting anything.

and please stop adding silly bits to your post trying to make it longer and trying to offend. its doesn't matter how well i type or the syntax used.

and your right to a certain degree however maybe there is a reason why you missed the vital organs, yes i know that everyone misses at some point but sometimes there are bigger reasons as to why a miss has occured, and i explore the possiblities so that next time i can hopefully avoid the same thing happening.

I know what a lot of rounds do however am still learning and am happy to admit that i won't stop learning about these things untill i die. thats because i want to learn, unlike those who think that as long as the round comes out the end and can hit a 2' taget at a hundred yards they will be fine shooting anything.

and please stop adding silly bits to your post trying to make it longer and trying to offend. its doesn't matter how well i type or the syntax used.

and your right to a certain degree however maybe there is a reason why you missed the vital organs, yes i know that everyone misses at some point but sometimes there are bigger reasons as to why a miss has occured, and i explore the possiblities so that next time i can hopefully avoid the same thing happening.

Why make inane claims to be an experienced Shot when you are so clearly not?

You're the dullard who is offending people: your use of the English language is nauseatingly bad.

Time for a deep breath people, getting a little personal and Charlie 1 was only airing his views unfortunately he believed a comment was aimed at him when it was a general statement.

His 'shift' key might be broken :hmm:

Why make inane claims to be an experienced Shot when you are so clearly not?

You're the dullard who is offending people: your use of the English language is nauseatingly bad.

i have not said i am the most experianced shot. i said that i spend more time in the field then most others on here put together.

however i put effort into what i do so i can be a very experianced shot.

and if you feel the need to make personal attacks about my english feel free. i may not be the best at reading/writing and typing and tbh i dont give a ****.

but well done to once again reducing the tone of thread to persoanl insults. that seems to some up most of the posts you put on here.

Flytie .

I am neither feint of heart or squeamish of these pictures ,i have been there myself and have made a mess of a few rabbits and foxes in my time .

This is a very emotive matter to the anti-brigade and they will try to use it againsts us as shooting men . We all know how they go about things . The truth and common sense is thrown out of the window when they start to perform . There is no percentage in handing them ammo to use against us like these graffic pictures posted on this site or any other site . Its not a matter of losing your rights of freedom by banning theses pictures ,but more of protecting your freedom to hunt by not publishing them .

Harnser .

Harnser, I meant no offence. I didn't think you were squeamish or faint of heart, I was meaning the anti's. Members on this site should have some idea of what sort of photo's are posted. I thought you would be more the bored type. I cannot think why anyone would want to look at them, on the whole I rarely look at the pictures section. I just do not like another freedom being voluntarily given away.

But if the majority of the members decided to ban "graphic" posts it would not affect me as I do not post such pictures and rarely look at them. If you are offended or really worried by the posts, report them to the moderators. They will take them down if needed. You obviously have a thing about this topic, you seem to be raising the subject regularly. Perhaps you should ballot the members in a poll and see what the majority wish?

ft

I only post on here to insult people, Charlie, not to keep abreast of shooting and rural issues, and to banter with like-minded folk. It seems a little naive to claim that you spend more of your time in the field that most of the thousands of other PW members do, put together - are you Stig of the Dump?

Edited by Baldrick

Harnser, I meant no offence. I didn't think you were squeamish or faint of heart, I was meaning the anti's. t

If you are offended or really worried by the posts, report them to the moderators. They will take them down if needed.

No you didn't mean the antis, it was sarcastic pop at forum members who don't derive sadistic pleasure from looking at bits of dead stuff.

And suggesting that Harnser is "offended" is as ridiculous as suggesting that he's squeamish :hmm:

I think (for the 10,000th time), that what is being said is that it's not a good advert for the sport and Joe Public just doesn't understand.

Nobody on here is offended, nobody is impressed, shocked, squeamish etc etc etc

from the last couple of threads where i have seen ur posts you have been as bout as usefull as a glass hammer. just simply being rude to those who disagree with you and your opinions. it may sadden you to know that their opinions are just as important as yours. so maybe having a bit more respect would be a better idea.

And you knew exactly what i meant by that phrase.

i do spend most of my time either in the field or with my nose in books or on the internet researching this stuff. which is why i dont take it lightly when called an armchair masterbating walt.

As this thread has fast degenerated into personal insults it will be closed.

Obviously everyone will have different ideas of what is, or is not, "too graphic".

Whats the point of arguing whose opinion is right.

If any member sees a item posted in Sporting Pictures, or Sporting Videos that they believe to be too graphic, or offensive, they should use the "Report" button and report it to a Moderator, who will decide if it should be removed, or not.