Who is out tomorrow

proTOM1

nice shooting tom you should get some good one tomoz mate let us know how you do me ryan out tomoz with a mate of mine we out on a rough bit of rape that didnt really germinate that well should be some good shooting we hope lol a real test for the new sillosocks.

sam

God your peas are cut early mate, you are lucky.

We will either be shooting over one of our cress fields or one of our pea fields :yes: depending on where the birds are lol :look:

good luck :no:

your telling me this year much sooner than normal as anorm its first week in july but they were drilled early round me got 2 late fields which will be cut in 3 weeks but all other 22 will be gone by wed of next week . by god they do work quick ! :blink:

Yeah - I'm out tomorrow and I can't bloody wait :yes:

Just come back from a couple of hours checking on things, have loaded up the car with all the gear (not guns, obviously) and decided to get up at 4am for a morning's rabbiting with the rimfire, then will set up a few deeks and a rotary on either the backward rape or the edge of one of the linseed fields for the rest of the day.

Will be taking a camera, so might get a batch of decent pics for tomorrow night.

Now to try to get a decent night's sleep.... but somehow I doubt it - feel like a kid in a sweet shop :no:

Yeah - I'm out tomorrow and I can't bloody wait :no:

Just come back from a couple of hours checking on things, have loaded up the car with all the gear (not guns, obviously) and decided to get up at 4am for a morning's rabbiting with the rimfire, then will set up a few deeks and a rotary on either the backward rape or the edge of one of the linseed fields for the rest of the day.

Will be taking a camera, so might get a batch of decent pics for tomorrow night.

Now to try to get a decent night's sleep.... but somehow I doubt it - feel like a kid in a sweet shop :blink:

I no what you mean i shoot most days of the week but still find it hard to get to sleep when im out at the pigeons the next day you just cant beat it i say !

good luck to all :yes:

Well my day did not start well set up at 8.30 after doing some work . but the birds never came back so packed up went home for a bit then at 2 set up on another pea stubble was slow but shot 28 in the end so was ok tho i shot bad ! :good:

they all add up mate keep at them

God your peas are cut early mate, you are lucky.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, i'll have to speak to the farmer to see when our peas will be cut! don't think it will be for a while yet, as they have only just started to pod properly!

good shooting though on both attempts!

turk101