Ryanair

JohnGalway

They'll be giving them parachutes next and throwing them out over the airports as it cheaper not to land. ;)

Parachutes are a tad expensive... But it is a start

What about dropping them out over the channel and have a charitable institution such as RNLI or the Revenue & customs pick them up?

Cheaper?

Forget bright coloured shoe laces on bags or funky styles luggage, Ryanair own brand GPS luggage trackers :(

(for a small fee naturally)....

I've thought about this and they could brand special suit cases that have built in parachutes. So you sit on your suit case and downward you float. It will also cut down on overweight luggage! ;)

New Ryanair report is saying passengers should carry all their luggage out onto the tarmac all the way to the plane, no more check ins.

Great idea, at least then you know your luggage is on the same plane as you!

Nial.

Actually, when you think about it its not such a bad idea.

Book in online, then into the airport and go straight in the security queue and into the departure lounge.

On the way home, no waiting at the luggage carousel (at busy times that can be 30 minutes+), just pick up your suitcase and straight through Customs.

Most suitcases have wheels nowadays, so no heavy lifting and it would also prompt people not to take the kitchen sink on holiday with them.

Used ryanair many times. Ita all seems rather press orientated. Never had any problems with ryanair

my only issue is the fee to pay by debit card, cost me £16 last time on a return flight for two of us. My business gets charged 50p per debit card transaction, which to me looks pretty crooked