The end of Man?

Doc Holliday

Heard on the news today that some egghead has discovered how to make sperm from other cells. I have to admit I had a feeling of being "redundant" and sense of foreboding for the future of Man.

But what does this mean for us guys? Does it mean we'll have more time for shootin', fishin' & the likes? Hopefully, but in reality I see a world similar to that of the 2 ronnies "The Worm that Turned".

Looking at the common denominator, it may be possible for women to procreate without the need for a man or indeed what he can "bring to the party". And we may be facing a future where women are dominant, but will they be able to genetically modify them so they can handle a drill or cook on a BBQ?

Not so sure it's time to worry just yet.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Heard on the news today that some egghead has discovered how to make sperm from other cells. I have to admit I had a feeling of being "redundant" and sense of foreboding for the future of Man.

But what does this mean for us guys? Does it mean we'll have more time for shootin', fishin' & the likes? Hopefully, but in reality I see a world similar to that of the 2 ronnies "The Worm that Turned".

Looking at the common denomitor, it may be possible for women to procreate without the need for a man or indeed what he can "bring to the party". And we may be facing a future where women are dominant, but will they be able to genetically modify them so they can handle a drill or cook on a BBQ?

Not so sure it's time to worry just yet.

When will TESCO carry this product? Instant man gravy :oops: Just add water :good:

A Test tube.

Not going to keep me warm in bed in the middle of winter :good:

Nor will it see too those little needs . Even Ann Summers cant fix. :good:

I think i will keep my Sweepy

At least if i drop him he dont break

And i dont have to hunt around for batteries at 3am to get him going. :good::oops:

xxxxSuzy

I don't see it happening, so I will - in the interests of the human race of course - keep my production line running on a daily basis.

It is a chore, assisted only by the fact that on the odd occassion staff numbers double - to 2 - but for the most part I run things single handed. :oops:

Yes brothers. Turn to the pastor for guidance and read your KJV.

Women will always need their betters to discipline them. Disciplining themselves would be tantamount to self pleasuring.

............. and we know what pastor Ezekiel thinks of that.

Yes brothers. Turn to the pastor for guidance and read your KJV.

Women will always need their betters to discipline them. Disciplining themselves would be tantamount to self pleasuring.

............. and we know what pastor Ezekiel thinks of that.

yep, but brother babby's opinion is a bit more entertaining :good:

Now the masculine lezzer can really be manly :P Are you happy to see me or is that a pocket of man gravy in your pocket :good:

Always makes me laugh how there's always a geezer type and a wifey type. I did a job last year for a couple of birds. As I walked up to do the quote one of them was out the front sanding down a big block of oak with a Black & Decker mouse sander (typically female logic) and I remeber thinking "You must be the bloke then".

As it happens they were really nice birds. Not that I thought otherwise.

Always makes me laugh how there's always a geezer type and a wifey type. I did a job last year for a couple of birds. As I walked up to do the quote one of them was out the front sanding down a big block of oak with a Black & Decker mouse sander (typically female logic) and I remeber thinking "You must be the bloke then".

As it happens they were really nice birds. Not that I thought otherwise.

If they served you dinner i sure hope you stayed away from the pudding with the TESCOS WHITE gravy :good: