BBC1 tonight 8:30

jonboy1

Some people have money, to pay someone to catch a pigeon when they have cats :good:

Like to see the next one when the dude goes on his driving test.

I dunno, my tomcat isn't fussed with birds. They land right next to him and he doesn't even so much as look in their direction, show him a bunch of rustling leaves however and he's off. I guess he just prefers the taste of rats, moles & mice!

Edited by mick miller

I'm glad you lads enjoyed it. I got in from work and my good lady advised me that the guy who's fitting our new windows and french doors would be coming round at 7:30. I thought that's ok he'll be gone by 8, 9:30 he left! I'll have to try and work out how to watch it on the computer, cheers jon

Hi,

The second part of this is on tonight:

The Rat Pack

Thursday 30 July

8:30pm - 9:00pm

BBC1

2/6

Documentary series following the work of pest controllers. Ricky and Jimmy Clark face the challenge of hundreds of rats in west London, as a street is infested with them. Their secret weapon is Charlie, a highly skilled Jack Russell terrier. He's trained to hunt and kill rats, but he may have met his match in Olympia, better known to the boys as Rat City. Elsewhere, Ricky tackles squirrels with industrial traps, and Jimmy faces his two biggest fears - pigeons and learning to drive.