Any Devious People out there

fenn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean old enough to know the difference between safe fun and irresponsible behaviour. :good:

What if your mate, half asleep, wrapped his car round a lamp post whilst on this fool's errand? I bet you'd disappear like a f@rt in the wind.

By God, I'm glad I ain't got 'mates' like you. :good:

I hope you make 43!

If you think like that then theres no point leaving the house as one of your many actions each and every day could cause something which causes something which happens to cause something else that makes an old man fall off the bus.

Lighten up, and have a giggle! :lol:

What is wrong with some people :good:?

The bloke's just up for a bit of 'harmless' fun. He's not putting anyone's life at risk.

We're only on this planet once.... let's chill out, enjoy life and have a bit of fun instead of getting all shirty about oooos goin' to sack ooooo :lol:

'I'm sorry, Dawn, it was only meant to be some harmless fun.... I never thought.... Dawn, Dawn, DAWN!!!.... Forgive me... Oh Christ!.... what have I done?'

I rest my case.

All this so called fun must be costing the firm that you work for money . paying for the call outs and paying the security people . I will tell you what would be fun , Publishing the name and address and telephone number of the company that you work for , I think that I could get quite a laugh from that .

Harnser .

BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol::good::good::lol::lol::lol:

Oh and we don't get paid for call outs, my mate walks to work as he only lives round the corner and whats it too the security but a mere free phone call. LIGHTEN UP MATE IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN. Just face it i'm happy you're sad. Everyone lived happily ever after THE END

'I'm sorry, Dawn, it was only meant to be some harmless fun.... I never thought.... Dawn, Dawn, DAWN!!!.... Forgive me... Oh Christ!.... what have I done?'

I rest my case.

Floating Chamber - Dawn, Dawn - Floating Chamber?

Remember, you're never alone with Schizophrenia...

Hope this helps? If not, just stick to the Horazine, Fluanxol or Haloperidol.

Dr Lefty MD