Any Devious People out there

fenn

Thank you James. I'm not after a 'is it right or wrong' moral thread, it's all just a bit of FUN, though i think there's 1 or 2 folks on here who severly lack this emotion. :lol: (oh and as for the "I bet these idiots are too young to remember 'Wolf, Wolf!" I'm 42 with a wicked sense of HUMOUR)

Just little things like when i was in the other night i got my mates I.D badge and couloured in a beard and glasses on his photo, anything to make work i little brighter

Keep 'em coming i say :lol:

:no:

You sound like the kind of bloke id get along with, dont take life to seriously and game for a laugh...

What is wrong with some people, who gives a rats **** if its morally wrong, so is ******** one of your employee's, but people do it dont they!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my place of work we have a bit of fun to, like hiding someone`s car keys or mobile when they leave it in the the open, or we have to put on safety boots at work so the night before we will fill someone`s with water. It is such an ***** walking around with a wet sock :lol:

But my best one is, is to open a window or a door with a magnetic sensor just after the supervisor have lock up all the doors and inspected the building, so when we go home and she sets the alarm and lock up the alarm goes off, and she have to go and inspect every door and widow again and it`s a really big building. By the time she gets everything locked up we are home already :no:

BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :no::lol::lol::lol::lol: ^_^

Oh and we don't get paid for call outs, my mate walks to work as he only lives round the corner and whats it too the security but a mere free phone call. LIGHTEN UP MATE IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN. Just face it i'm happy you're sad. Everyone lived happily ever after THE END

You still havent posted your companys name and address and telephone number yet . Now that would be funny .

Miserable old Harnser,come on give me a laugh .

You still havent posted your companys name and address and telephone number yet . Now that would be funny .

Miserable old Harnser,come on give me a laugh .

So you're now saying you'd GRASS me up to my work, get me sacked, lose my house, kids going short, Etc, Yeah your true colours are really showing through. Kill joy and a GRASS the list is getting longer by the day, what will tomorrow bring??? :no:

I can't really see what your problem is, what started off as a bit of harmless fun seems to have really wound you up.

But in my book a GRASS is lower than scum, end of story.

So you're now saying you'd GRASS me up to my work, get me sacked, lose my house, kids going short, Etc, Yeah your true colours are really showing through. Kill joy and a GRASS the list is getting longer by the day, what will tomorrow bring??? :no:

I can't really see what your problem is, what started off as a bit of harmless fun seems to have really wound you up.

See what I mean, TERRIFIC BANTER OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.

So did you think of any more ways to trip the system or do you still require the massed brains of pw?

used to dip the earpiece of my mates headset in ink and put big blobs of vaseline on the start button on his pc :lol:

oh and cupboard door handles are great fun, if you remove the scre holding the handle on and replace it with a straightened paperclip so the handle sits in the normal position... :no:

Edited by babbyc1000

used to dip the earpiece of my mates headset in ink and put big blobs of vaseline on the start button on his pc :lol:

oh and cupboard door handles are great fun, if you remove the scre holding the handle on and replace it with a straightened paperclip so the handle sits in the normal position... :lol:

:lol:

Lemon slices in the ear defenders, cannon balls in cartridge bags, cruedly attonated shooting times mags..... just makes the day fly by at work :no:

Lemon slices in the ear defenders, cannon balls in cartridge bags, cruedly attonated shooting times mags..... just makes the day fly by at work :no:

apart from all the usual office games - who can spin in their chair the longest, and who can make the best helmet out of office supplies :lol:

i failed that one, i used some of the big bubble wrap stuff (20cm by 20 cm air filled bags), thought it would work but i got knocked unconcious by a paper bin wielding granny :lol:

So you're now saying you'd GRASS me up to my work, get me sacked, lose my house, kids going short, Etc, Yeah your true colours are really showing through. Kill joy and a GRASS the list is getting longer by the day, what will tomorrow bring??? :hmm:

No I wouldnt grass you up so that you lose your house and make your kids go short . You are the one who will be responcible for the loss of your job not me by your juvenile actions . I just thought that it would be fun to actually see who you work for and it would make me laugh . But you wouldnt understand a more mature sense of humor may be when you actually grow up you will see where I am coming from .

Harnser .

No I wouldnt grass you up so that you lose your house and make your kids go short . You are the one who will be responcible for the loss of your job not me by your juvenile actions . I just thought that it would be fun to actually see who you work for and it would make me laugh . But you wouldnt understand a more mature sense of humor may be when you actually grow up you will see where I am coming from .

Harnser .

Do i detect a little 'back tracking' here to save face :hmm::lol::lol: