I would like to thank....

kernel gadaffi

That sucks mate B)

I had a couple of grands worth of gear taken from my shed a few years ago and the insurance wouldn't pay out ;)

They came in via next door and exited via my garden, i modified my gate with some nails sharpened with an angle grinder and half cut through the featherboard that hides them. When a copper saw them said i can't do that, pointed out that there is a sign that was provided by the police warning of danger, also pointed out that if someone is climbing the gate they are trespassing.

I'm debating fitting a device that fires a 12ga blank if the door to my shed is opened without being disarmed then they will hopefully disappear without taking anything.

rob from the rich and give to the poor B) ;):good::lol:

If that's directed at me or the OP you are out of order!

The stuff that was taken had taken me years to save for and buy. I worked very hard to buy them.

You seem to imply to have thousands of pounds worth of stuff stolen you must be loaded...... wnacker.

You go out and work hard and slowly but surely you save and buy things then some theiving little scrote comes along who can't be ***** working decides to come along and help themself and you expect the OP to not be upset?

Edited by JonD

Police arrived fairly sharp this morning and did the usual then the CSI arrived this afternoon, got a few prints but won't know until tomorrow what the results are, they're hopeful one of the local idiots may have done it and try to flog stuff to someone around the doors. Almost everything I own has my national insurance number written on it with a security pen so hopefully it'll be easier to check up on. I'm gonna be way short on what the insurance will pay me though, but at least I had insurance.

Thanks guys

Alan