NORFOLK MEET UP

mikee

How about it, any norfolk PW members fancy a meet up one evening for a shandy or two,or during one saturday and bust some clays, if enough people are interested we could find somewhere central, maybe we could even invite any suffolk members that fancied a trip over the border,

anyone interested post you general location so we can work out a mid point

i'm in pulham market (near diss)

mikee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a marvellous idea Mikee. Are you thinking Mid Norfolk and then the Fat Cat? Happy to go further afield though.

I'm just outside the southern bypass out on the Watton road.

mid norfolk would be good, but it doesnt have to include clays, it could just be an evening and a couple of pints in a quiet pub somewhere, i'm easy, it would just be be good to meet s few PW boys and chew the fat

mikee

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

I would be up for this but am waiting on my certificate at the moment. Annoyingly I live within 5 minutes of Mid Norfolk. Well, more annoyingly they're only open wed-fri 10-4.....and as a worker ant this is no good normally.

I'll keep an eye on this and hopefully join you guys for a shoot and a beer some time.

Good work on starting the thread :blink:

Tom

Iam up for it on the 23rd at the mulbarton worlds end . have many fond memories of that pub . years ago it was the meeting place for the Norwich and district wildfowlers . Will be nice to meet starlight who I think would really like to be a good old Norfolk boy , but accident of birth and all that I know it must be tough living in Suffolk .

Harnser .

Edited by Harnser