Northwest Christmas get together clay shoot

caeser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there hopefully with PW member brazzy, unless work dictates.

Gents.

I am looking for shoot venues near Winsford in Cheshire,

I am new to the sport and would like to, primarily, clay shoot moving onto game and or vermin control.

can anybody recommend or point in the right direction of local gun clubs and shoots...

Try looking at the CPSA website for that area, it has a list of clubs around the country .

Gents.

I am new to the sport and would like to, primarily, clay shoot moving onto game and or vermin control.

can anybody recommend or point in the right direction of local gun clubs and shoots...

Mickley Hall near Nantwich. Good prices and reasonable instruction. John from there taught me to shoot.

Can you add Me and OH (Victorismyhero) to the list. We would like to come to Catton.

He won't hit you too hard it might break it. Beware if he brings a plain strong wooden club. :devil::w00t:

If he brings his normal beating stick I know I'll be safe ;) might bring back memories of a Saturday night from a while back :ninja::lol:

Gents.

Start another thread in the clay forum bit. There are a few in the area and several monthly shoots not too far away. I'm no great shot but not far from Congleton and will happily pair up with you some time.