Anyone out this weekend?

Richie10

Yes I am out tonight , tomorrow we have got a shoot so I cant go as is it now to late when we finish , Sunday is a day off because we cant go wildfowling in Norfolk and Monday I go on another shoot near Norwich where I take my gun and whip down the marsh on the way home as we normally finish by 3.30pm........Good luck to everybody no matter what you are doing this weekend .

Evening flight tomorrow on the large irrigation reservoirs on the syndicate shoot tomorrow after the pheasants, decoying on a tide flight on the Essex coast on Sunday and hopefully if I can wangle it, an evening on my duck and goose syndicate in Northants on Monday over a flooded field next to the river.

I'm running the beating team at Lincoln tomorrow but will be out Sunday as I have old farrier and his friend here to shoot the wash. In between flights I will be with the farmer locally to look at the covers etc in preparation for my beaters on 1st December. Fail to prepare. ..Prepare to fail.