Conor's unbelievable last day

6.5x55SE

My 14yr old Grandson started this season using a 12ga for the first time and so far shot his First Canada's Greylag and Mallard. In the half light this morning first his Young ear's heard Greylag followed by his eyes A pair of Greylag I had not seen or heard anything Get down he shouted still not convinced I was told again get down your scare out of the gloom 2 greys appeared another ticking off from the 14yr old as they veered off having seen ME.5 minutes passed and this time my ears and eyes picked up 28 Greys 40 ish yard high coming straight at us. Giving Conor the Take Em he cleanly killed a cracking Grey with his shot. A short flight developed Conor shooting 5 Greys myself 3 twice we both had dead in the air at once. I also shot a unusual triple a Tuftie Drake Goldeneye Drake Goldeneye so ended a fantastic last morning

This more out of habit than expectations I took Conor to a local River in failing light Conor again said get down 3 in front sure enough 3 duck approached telling Conor Take Em 2 shots and his FIRST and SECOND Widgeon was killed and I killed the third. A pair came both fell to a shot each Conor ended with 4 Widgeon myself 2 Widgeon and a Mallard

So ended Conor's first season shooting a 12ga bagging his First Canada Greylag Mallard and Widgeon through out the season Conor shot numerous Pinks Grey's and Canada.

Cheeky Lad said next can I shoot a Whitefront and Pinks under the Moon !!!!!

My 14yr old Grandson started this season using a 12ga for the first time and so far shot his First Canada's Greylag and Mallard. In the half light this morning first his Young ear's heard Greylag followed by his eyes A pair of Greylag I had not seen or heard anything Get down he shouted still not convinced I was told again get down your scare out of the gloom 2 greys appeared another ticking off from the 14yr old as they veered off having seen ME.5 minutes passed and this time my ears and eyes picked up 28 Greys 40 ish yard high coming straight at us. Giving Conor the Take Em he cleanly killed a cracking Grey with his shot. A short flight developed Conor shooting 5 Greys myself 3 twice we both had dead in the air at once. I also shot a unusual triple a Tuftie Drake Goldeneye Drake Goldeneye so ended a fantastic last morning

This more out of habit than expectations I took Conor to a local River in failing light Conor again said get down 3 in front sure enough 3 duck approached telling Conor Take Em 2 shots and his FIRST and SECOND Widgeon was killed and I killed the third. A pair came both fell to a shot each Conor ended with 4 Widgeon myself 2 Widgeon and a Mallard

So ended Conor's first season shooting a 12ga bagging his First Canada Greylag Mallard and Widgeon through out the season Conor shot numerous Pinks Grey's and Canada.

Cheeky Lad said next can I shoot a Whitefront and Pinks under the Moon !!!!!

Lovely story enjoyed reading it, well done to your grandson for his shooting skills and to you for your guidance.